Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made 2 wallpapers just to test vanilla color correction!

Update: Made changes to both wallapapers. Simonic66ci's pose fixed and the ambient/shadow on the Sunset wallpaper adjusted

Update 2: Sunset wallpaper fixed again.

Update 3: Sunset wallpaper fixed for the 3rd time!

He's got more axes!

Spoiler

He's got more axes! by Allemn

Sunset

Spoiler

Sunset by Allemn

Edited by Allemn

8 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

this is a dumb question buttt...

when did you, and @Simonic66ci form a partnership?

A few days after I released "Playing With Madness".

It started when I made a status, where I asked people if they want to appear in the sequel to PWM, and then Allemn asked if he could be in it. Later he sent me his skin and stuff, and a few days after, he asked me if he should rig all my characters. I said yes, and after that we have been communicating a lot together via the PM system.

2 hours ago, Simonic66ci said:

A few days after I released "Playing With Madness".

It started when I made a status, where I asked people if they want to appear in the sequel to PWM, and then Allemn asked if he could be in it. Later he sent me his skin and stuff, and a few days after, he asked me if he should rig all my characters. I said yes, and after that we have been communicating a lot together via the PM system.

pretty cool character mashup...

so should we be expecting some super big animation which centers around these two universes mixing?

7 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

pretty cool character mashup...

so should we be expecting some super big animation which centers around these two universes mixing?

Well the sequel's plot isn't going to have something to do with Allemn 'n Friends, but the animation will feature some characters from it tho.

You guys should be expecting a 5-10 mins animation, with some cool fighting scenes in it, just like "Playing With Madness". :)