Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You should use the grid-snapping button when moving things in your rig. Also, try re-sizing the eyes be more closer to the size of a pixel. (0.0625 for the size of a pixel.) Try making the eyebrows smaller, they're a bit big. Try modifying your rig a bit so the bottom of the head looks smooth.

These two pictures should be enough said

lNLLJRL.png

Q33PUYW.png

Also, you try to present this rig as something people should use, yet you

• Have a long, loud, horrendous intro
  • Have a 720P video
  • Show literally all the flaws in a matter of seconds
  • Don't grid snap
  • Have everything indented instead of flush with the character.

Please, put effort into your rigs or don't make them at all. Nobody is going to use them in this state.

35 minutes ago, Shadowguy163 said:
  1. please, stop adding intros

I couldnt agree more. Its much nicer being introduced with Top of the mornin to ya laddies or hai guys im Dan or hello and im your friend thinknoodles rather than a pile of dubstep and a camera flippin bout the room. The bad dubstep intros make youtubers seem like view and sub hungry bots rather than friendly peeps who want to play a game. Outros are fine as long as they arent overboard. The sad thing is most popular youtubers have the dubstep intros and they seem all the same. Other youtubers can be defined by a short, friendly hello speech.

The intro is half the video... 

Also, the mouth pieces go outside the head in the video

You can see every individual part, there are creases between every one, so you can see them all rotate independantly.

The eyes are so creepy, pupils aren't big enough.

All in all, 2/10.

Edited by Colonel Muffin

3 minutes ago, Little Dude said:

@Colonel Muffin I did put a lot of effort in this and I kind of ruined it this update. Stop hating the the video it is not about the video it is about the rig

Woah, calm down man. I was talking about the rig and the video. I was just pointing out some things you could possibly improve on. I'm sorry if I came across as rude or inconsiderate.

@Colonel Muffin I am trying to fix some things on this like the eyelids I can't get them to be the same size as the other and the jaws and lips can be seen under the head. The mouth bends are also to big I am trying to fix those I just hope I do not get hate comments on my next version of this. So far 1.3 and 1.4 got hate comments

@Shadowguy163 It does not have a chin it is a jaw and without that you would see the lips outside of the mouth.

If I stop adding intros what do I put the intros on?

The lips were not in any other update but 1.4 and I like to do the full changelog.

What parts are not connecting? Tell Me and I will try to fix them

On May 4, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Little Dude said:

@Patrick learn to spell

Learn to rig, and how to not use intros that are the longest part of the video.

there are spaces around the eyes that are just empty, shouldn't you have put some (blocks?) there to make a socket.

one last thing I have no idea what's going on with that chin thing can you please fill me in

On 5/6/2016 at 8:03 AM, Little Dude said:

@ZeroMatic that chin thing is a jaw and without that the lips would be coming out the head

I said so many times that i ruined the rig that update if you can't read i see why I released a new update without an intro, with the eyes fixed and a enderman rig

if you "ruined" it why upload it???

26 minutes ago, ZeroMatic said:

if you "ruined" it why upload it???

IDK but I updated it and finally no hate comments

45 minutes ago, LumberKat said:

The face animation looks choppy. Not only that, but it seems the lips and parts of the mouth are sticking out and making it look terrible.

I updated it btw