The "Tiny Minecraft Collab!"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

are you joking? make an entry in a day? i hope you where wrong typing.

also: 

6 minutes ago, Ninja Dino said:
  Hide contents

Q: How small do I have to make my characters?

A: You should have them shrink down to a size of 0.20, and have their heads the size of 1.5 for the full adorable effect.

1.5? that would be gigantic to that tiny body!, i am 100% that you typed wrong.

2 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

also: 

Actually, the size of the head is relative to the size of the body, so it wouldn't be 1.5 the size of a normal head, but instead, 1.5 the size of a tiny head. So no, he didn't type it wrong :)

4 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

also: 

What I meant was that you should select the body as a whole, and shrink it down so that the other body parts will be small too, but the body parts will still be set as a scale of 1.0 even though they're small because you selected the whole player, and not the body parts. Then increase the size of the head by 1.5 so that it looks like the character in the picture in the thread. It's sorta like a Mine-Imator short cut. Sorry if you couldn't understand :)

Edited by Ninja Dino

1 minute ago, CH3COON said:

Actually, the size of the head is relative to the size of the body, so it wouldn't be 1.5 the size of a normal head, but instead, 1.5 the size of a tiny head. So no, he didn't type it wrong :)

Just now, Ninja Dino said:

What I meant was that you should select the body as a whole, and shrink it down so that the other body parts will be small too, but the body parts will still be set as a scale of 1.0 even though they're small because you selected the whole body. Then increase the size of the head by 1.5 so that it looks like the character in the picture in the thread. It's sorta like a Mine-Imator short cut. Sorry if you couldn't understand :)

ohhhhh xD sorry guys, i knew about that but i completely forgot

Wait I have a problem. I have mineimator 1.0.6 and it renders with the watermark. But there is no way to upgrade it. And I can't find a download to 1.0.5. Can somebody help so I can participate in the community?!

Never mind I found it in the setting at the very bottom after literal weeks!

Edited by Craftier
Fixed!

Q: Does EVERYTHING have to be small? Or can I be small alone?

Q: Do you mind if I publish it and make a post with the animation? Or if I steal *cought* take the idea of the tiny players?

Oh and im in

And can i use a player rig?

8 hours ago, AbAppletic said:

Q: Does EVERYTHING have to be small? Or can I be small alone?

Q: Do you mind if I publish it and make a post with the animation? Or if I steal *cought* take the idea of the tiny players?

Oh and im in

And can i use a player rig?

A: Yes you can be small alone, but not the scenery 

A: I don't mind :)