Need Animators and Voice Actors for MINEWARS!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On April 28, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Pure_Loser18 said:

I could do some voice acting.

I don't know what you would need for a decision.

Announcement the position for animators is open to one more person! There are 5 voice actor spots left! Every thing else is filled thank you

1 hour ago, DanDaAwesome said:

Can I voice act. Im a bit young but I can do ALOT of impressions.

My email is dandaawesome@gmail.com

I can tell this is a bit inspired by the martian which is my favourite movie

You can join the ranks of voice actors but all I have left are secondary characters

Just now, DanDaAwesome said:

Hmm well I am also a composer for chiptune

I sent you a PM

On 4/28/2016 at 4:06 PM, Pure_Loser18 said:

I could do some voice acting.

I don't know what you would need for a decision.

Is that 8 bit music because thats not the type of music I'm looking for

Ok you can be voice actor... ill replace somone but they all have multiple roles so it wont hurt them. 

2 minutes ago, DanDaAwesome said:

Oh...

Your british? Even better!

If only I can figure out how to add people to the fluidscript productions groupchat because the add people button dissapeared

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Your british? Even better!

xD thnx. I can comfirm some british stereotypes are true. Also im not fully British. My dad is Polish and my mum is Punjabi. I have my dad's physical characteristics and some of my mum's personality traits but I have a British accent and only know English.

2 minutes ago, DanDaAwesome said:

xD thnx. I can comfirm some british stereotypes are true. Also im not fully British. My dad is Polish and my mum is Punjabi. I have my dad's physical characteristics and some of my mum's personality traits but I have a British accent and only know English.

Curse this FORUM ! i still cant add you... let me try something

5 minutes ago, DanDaAwesome said:

Still not working ill pm you

7 hours ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

I'm willing to help with animation! I'm fairly rusty and whatnot but I would love to work with some other animators to get some experience. This also gives me incentive to even animate and to not procrastinate if I do.

Can you lip sync rigs?

9 hours ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

I'm ready, its the week before finals so all the classes are study hall so I legit have nothing to do for homework. If you can, mind Pm'ing me your skype so we can communicate there? 

What's your skype?

I would love to be a voice actor in this if you are not too far into production to add me.

I am a male with a rather low voice. Some people say I sound like Batman at times <3 I would also rather not cuss, so don't ask. I can give more details if you're interested. Please beware that I am a noob when it comes to the forum aspect of Mine-Imator. =/ But I can give you my email if you want ^^

I would love to be a voice actor in this if you are not too far into production to add me.

I am a male with a rather low voice. Some people say I sound like Batman at times <3 I would also rather not cuss, so don't ask. I can give more details if you're interested. Please beware that I am a noob when it comes to the forum aspect of Mine-Imator. =/ But I can give you my email if you want ^^

I think Were a bit too far in production but give me your email and i'm sure we can work something out.