Need Animators and Voice Actors for MINEWARS!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

35272-c0400dccfccf2a4fc59587ef07334e5c.j Introduction 
Hi everyone, I'm here to show u guys my plot for season 1 of my animated series Minewars (Narrative Animation) to see who would like to help develop the first ten episodes with me. No I'm not a 6 year old kid and yes I have the capability to animate this I just want some opinions and help to move this thing along and animate this to a high level of detail with like face and finger rigs. Each episode is 10 minutes long and I will also be needing voice actors if there are any capable but I can also voice act myself. Here is the script:

Season 1 Plot Rough Draft
Mark A Ruffy - Main character, a citizen in his home city Ingoton. He gets caught leaving the gates of the city and he is exilled. He gets thrown far out into the Savannah biome. While traveling the bleak world of Minecraft he learns the outside world is not how he was taught and everything he knew was a lie. There were no coal, redstone or iron under the ground and no animals or mobs sprawling about except for the hostile ones. He struggles to survive growing a long beard and resorting to eating dirt and cobblestone. At the brink of death he is captured by a group of scouts and brought into a cheery town and learns of the last resources left in the world of Minecraft. Mark becomes the hero in the town of pixeldust where supplies are slowly running out. In this town are several gangs that try to steal these resources or use extortion to get resources for themselves such as the blockheads and white hats. When Mark reluctantly is appointed to fight back against the blockheads he is viewed as a hero in the town. He meets new friends and follows leads for resources until he is ambushed by the white hats and gets all his stuff stolen. The white hats show up in pixeldust declaring war over the pixeldust Resources. Giving the town 3 days to prepare for war mark assembles a rag tag team to find a cache of weapons rumored to be hidden in the forest. They find the weapons and beat the white hat gang while also learning of a ginormous deposit of diamond ore somewhere near Ingoton. Mark and his band of fighters travel to the outskirts of Ingoton where they are met with the Ingoton Suppession Force (ISF) telling them to back off and leave. The Ingoton army  follow them back to pixeldust and sack the place. After a year they rebuild as the city of cobblerock And do recon for the diamond deposit. At word that a map is found somewhere within golem ruins. Mark makes the journey  there and find the map. Three recon soldiers follow Mark and steal the map from him and bring it back to their leader where they figure out where the deoposit is and plan to dig there setting up the second season of Mine-wars

If you want to see some of my videos go to:
YouTube.com/Zoocomicsx
Also respond if you are interested in voice acting ( I need as many actors as I can get) original music producing or support animating the first series of this show for free. Tell me what you think and what I should add or fix to the plot! Thanks, I am friendly and willing to work together once I get 3 animators I will close the positions for that.
Also give me your skype, kik, or messenger, email  if you're interested.
Edited by zoocomicsx

1 hour ago, zoocomicsx said:

Hey Astro, don't worry email is fine I would love it if you would help! What's your email so we can talk some more?

I don't have that either I'm so limited .-.-.-.

All I have to communicate (at this point in mai life) with other people is the PM system on these very frickin FORUMS. .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I mean, if that works then sure, but otherwise...

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

umm ok, that will be fine if i can send u files with that but i really reccomend u make a gmail account 

I've been trying to convince my mom to let me get an email account the conversation basically goes way off track because she thinks (somehow =/) that I'm asking for Skype and Facebook and everything else, when all I want is an email account to talk business with animators, etc.

If we could stay ON TOPIC and a dress emails, that'd be nice xD

I looked at your YouTube,And I will say..meh,Its really cool that you got voice actors,But IMO your still Noob who doesn't seem to improve,I know That seems harsh,But Im being honest and Critical,If you're wondering why Im saying this,Just look at your Walk Cycle, Low Secondary Action and that's on your Newest vid,(I care about Animation Quality :P) then look at your oldest,that's a period of Nearly Years,Plenty of time to improve...

But this is all My Opinion so,All I am saying is you need to smooth your Animations and Improve,That's all,Please don't take it as Offense,But since your New to the forums,I guess you can eventually see what animations MI is TRULY capable of.

yeah i didnt really try with that one it was just a school project

6 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

I looked at your YouTube,And I will say..meh,Its really cool that you got voice actors,But IMO your still Noob who doesn't seem to improve,I know That seems harsh,But Im being honest and Critical,If you're wondering why Im saying this,Just look at your Walk Cycle, Low Secondary Action and that's on your Newest vid,(I care about Animation Quality :P) then look at your oldest,that's a period of Nearly Years,Plenty of time to improve...

But this is all My Opinion so,All I am saying is you need to smooth your Animations and Improve,That's all,Please don't take it as Offense,But since your New to the forums,I guess you can eventually see what animations MI is TRULY capable of.

Thank you for your criticism though because I am extremely serious about this and i want to improve which is part of the reason i'm on this part of the forum. I have taken note of all your points and am working hard to practice. before i start production I am making another video so I hope u can see improvement in my work. Would you be interested in animating in this?

9 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

yeah i didnt really try with that one it was just a school project

Ok,That one,in a way is Understandable,But your DBZ Abridged? Well,That,one,Lacks Scenery.

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

i know i know... iv'e improved on that front. I was a lazy animator and i just wanted views but I'm really passionate about this one.

Ninja I can compensate you if you want to join this project

3 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

Ok,That one,in a way is Understandable,But your DBZ Abridged? Well,That,one,Lacks Scenery.

Just so you all know I have two more animator positions left so hurry before production begins in May (An exact date will be given later). 

What I need: 

14 voice actors

2 more animators 

Music and sound producers

Rig compatible skin creators

Some people good with social media and advertising. 

If you are good at any of these things you can help out!!!

I'm good at animating but not rigs. I would love to help animate walks, runs and some fights maybe. I'm having like a lot of examinations in my school cuz I'm graduating but I can have some time animate. Can't make rigs cuz haven't had that skill.

45 minutes ago, HiDie said:

I'm good at animating but not rigs. I would love to help animate walks, runs and some fights maybe. I'm having like a lot of examinations in my school cuz I'm graduating but I can have some time animate. Can't make rigs cuz haven't had that skill.

Ill PM u

Thank you to the following people who have joined team Minewars! 

Astro Animations - Senior Animator, Voice actor

Ninjabee_Redricity - Mentor Animator

HiDie - Supporting animator

Banananimator - Voice Actor 4 roles

Dr. Nexil - Detail/Sync Animator, Sound Production 

TheFastFilms - Voice actor 4 roles

Production starts sometime in May!

I can voice act. I know people who have voice acted for me before, I can see if they want to voice act as well. If you really want an animator, I could be one for you as well. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy, and animating takes a long time.

26 minutes ago, NerdCouncil said:

I can voice act. I know people who have voice acted for me before, I can see if they want to voice act as well. If you really want an animator, I could be one for you as well. Unfortunately, I'm pretty busy, and animating takes a long time.

That's awesome man, just what i needed ill invite you to the team Minewars group chat and well talk about your acting and the other actors. I really appreciate this!!!