Billy IZ ded ;-; [one of those rare legit 1:00 animations]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yes, these kinds of animations are so rare. The narrative animations forum barely gets any new topics.

In any case, here you go:

WARNING:

R.I.P. HEADPHONE USERS

EXTREMELY LOUD EXPLOSION AROUND 1:03

So, I tried out this whole "sound effect" thing.

xD I mean I added more sound like SDWAN said.

SDWAN, I know you're about to scroll down and point out everything I did wrong, but before you do, lemme tell you you're not the best guy to talk to in the world, but you're definitely a good critique. You help people improve. That's good. You aren't the useless annoying junk of the forums. :)

And I'm surprised with how smooth this is (that is, the realistic parts, not the intentionally-cartoony parts). If animating was physical labor with your hands, after playing this back I would've stared at my palms like they were aliens. Those CaZaKoJa tutorials FINALLY rubbed off. Took 'em long enough.

Kinda good. Your Character's expression was on point, but the ridiculousness overshadowed how good I was feeling at the sight of it and didn't match the tone of the animation very well, but you compensated with your reaction.

8/10 - Average score

5/10 - "Rare Legit" Score

Hey, I should start rating animations...  :3 

Edited by Emanatronic

That sound really broke my ear... Try lower the sound xD

Retardness doesn't mean it will look "static" (the fight) make it more alive!

By the way narrative animations may be rare, mostly the se "retarded" one's... Still some does that ;)

Here's an upcoming retarded animation: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20160401T2130&p0=239&msg=Unusual+Friends+7+-+Next+stop%3A+Creaton%21&font=hand#

Oh wait... Legit rare "1 minute" long animation... Didn't realise it at all xD

Edited by Crated

13 minutes ago, Crated said:

That sound really broke my ear... Try lower the sound xD

Retardness doesn't mean it will look "static" (the fight) make it more alive!

By the way narrative animations may be rare, mostly the se "retarded" one's... Still some does that ;)

Here's an upcoming retarded animation: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vacation?iso=20160401T2130&p0=239&msg=Unusual+Friends+7+-+Next+stop%3A+Creaton%21&font=hand#

Oh wait... Legit rare "1 minute" long animation... Didn't realise it at all xD

The fight was cartoony intentionally. I know how to make fights that are alive. I normally do. So are you saying this counted as retarded or not...?

3 minutes ago, Lord-Y said:

I cool the reaction of the character, and I knew the fight was not to be realistic, it was to be a tone of destruction.:D

Insight please. What is this "reaction of the character you speak of?

And @Emanatronic, what do our mean by expression? He had no face rig...? Or am I just stupid?

And yes, start rating animations... :3

I'm wondering about is that you do not need equipment, to express what I wanted in this animation, the point I want to say is that not always presisamos equipment to be a good animation, I found interresante's bid camera, of course everyone know that the movement was not good, but I know you can do advanced fighting animaçãos, wanting to talk to is that I understand the purpose of this animation, great job. :thumbsup:

Just now, Astro Animations said:

The fight was cartoony intentionally. I know how to make fights that are alive. I normally do. So are you saying this counted as retarded or not...?

Well... It's not retarded... But it's neither serious... Gonna tell you all moments in depth:

00:00 - 00:30 > Normal video (Really good smooth movements, It's really cool dude!)

00:31 - 00:33 > Animation starts getting weird...

00:34 - 00:38 > Retardness :D

00:39 - 00:44 > Very long break

00:45 - 00:51 > Okay now I am having the creeps...

00:52 - 00:55 > Pure retardness - Static movements

00:56 > Random moment with smooth movements!

00:57 - 00:59 > o_oo_oo_o

01:00 - 01:01 > 

01:02 > Overview of the building, something will happen for sure

01:03 - 01:06 > My ear got murdered

01:07 - 01:09 > The end...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's one of the most confusing animations i've ever seen... You did a really great animation when it comes to movements, but the events, the actions were horrible!

2 minutes ago, Crated said:

Well... It's not retarded... But it's neither serious... Gonna tell you all moments in depth:

00:00 - 00:30 > Normal video (Really good smooth movements, It's really cool dude!)

00:31 - 00:33 > Animation starts getting weird...

00:34 - 00:38 > Retardness :D

00:39 - 00:44 > Very long break

00:45 - 00:51 > Okay now I am having the creeps...

00:52 - 00:55 > Pure retardness - Static movements

00:56 > Random moment with smooth movements!

00:57 - 00:59 > o_oo_oo_o

01:00 - 01:01 > 

01:02 > Overview of the building, something will happen for sure

01:03 - 01:06 > My ear got murdered

01:07 - 01:09 > The end...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's one of the most confusing animations i've ever seen... You did a really great animation when it comes to movements, but the events, the actions were horrible!

guy in this forum most, the time to comment on is the "best entertainer" more in hroa that faiz animation comes humility, make thousand favor. it seems that all animations you only see the negative point, not wanting to defend.

Astro sum it all, I found it interesting that animation, and I intend to get some Coias this animation as an example for future my animations. :thumbsup:

Astro sum it all, I found it interesting that animation, and I intend to get some Coias this animation as an example for future my animations. :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Lord-Y said:

guy in this forum most, the time to comment on is the "best entertainer" more in hroa that faiz animation comes humility, make thousand favor. it seems that all animations you only see the negative point, not wanting to defend.

I see negative points, I like watching animations, everyone is able to improve hehe, same goes for me :)

Because I am good at critism doesn't it mean that I hate all animations!

15 minutes ago, Lord-Y said:

I see negative points, I like watching animations, everyone is able to improve hehe, same goes for me :)

Because I am good at critism doesn't it mean that I hate all animations!

I have your point of view, you want to make a cirtica more contrutiva and apressio this side, more time presisamos in colcoar in place of others, know how laborious and gained nothing by it, the more I understand.:yes:

6 minutes ago, PuddieTheKat said:

It's actually not bro :)

16 hours ago, PuddieTheKat said:

I honestly like this animation, the story was straight  forward and the animation delivered. I respect Astro's humility and his effort :)

Have you read the above posts? My stories are always confusing, this one is no exception.

And have you watched the fighting sequence?