My most cinematic wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, CuBix said:

True.

Its not really a wallpaper either. Its mainly a sky test :yes:

Seriously. How many times do i have to tell you do use the quote button?! I litterally reminded you earlier today. "Quote" someone if you want to reply to them. For example when you wanted to reply to @Emanatronic. "QUOTE" them and then write your reply. How many times do i have to tell you this?

Just now, Skjold said:

Seriously. How many times do i have to tell you do use the quote button?! I litterally reminded you earlier today. "Quote" someone if you want to reply to them. For example when you wanted to reply to @Emanatronic. "QUOTE" them and then write your reply. How many times do i have to tell you this?

Ok :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

You Don't have to get amd at him, he only joined yesterday :|

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

Is it really necessary to add the quote box when there's only one post it could possibly refer to? ._.

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Thats true.

Sorry man xD

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

..and i told this to him yesterday.. AND EARLIER TODAY. 3 times now.

And David said.

1 minute ago, David said:

Is it really necessary to add the quote box when there's only one post it could possibly refer to? ._.

Also no need to get mad.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Why, of course. Else how would they get notified that they actually got replied to if they were on a diffrent topic (which they 90% of the time is)?

I just came here to see a wallpaper, and i'm seeing an argument about using quotes ._.

Anyways Thats pretty good! (about to be hypocritical here) you should probably add a little more scenery. Unless you're trying to give the impression of a lonely world :P

Just now, The Tan James said:

I just came here to see a wallpaper, and i'm seeing an argument about using quotes ._.

Anyways Thats pretty good! (about to be hypocritical here) you should probably add a little more scenery. Unless you're trying to give the impression of a lonely world :P

Thanks for the advice :yes: