Aliens Wallpaper [1.6 4k]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, hiendiep55 said:

What about facehugger?

Just now, Kate Marsh said:

yeah  a face hugger would be good

I was going to add a face hugger, but I couldn't find a good rig, there was one, but it was abit bland for this scene.

I'd say that the darkness of the scene is what ruins an otherwise good wallpaper - making things dark doesn't make it scary, only hard to see. Try sneaking in a few blue light sources in the background and such. The logo/your name is a little distracting, but overall good effort!

And yes, I'm aware that it was meant to be dark, BUT NO EXCUSES!

Your logo/name is supposed to be a watermark.

DO you know WHY its called a WATERmark?

Its cuz it's supposed to be transperant like water.

Don't mean to be rude 8D

52 minutes ago, ~ab~the~apple~lover~ said:

Your logo/name is supposed to be a watermark.

DO you know WHY its called a WATERmark?

Its cuz it's supposed to be transperant like water.

Don't mean to be rude 8D

It's actually called a watermark because it was originally used on paper and was only revealed when it came into contact with water, like a 'hidden ownership', hence the term WATERmark, it slowly evolved over the years with different types of watermarks on paper, from embedding, brailing and now into money, only revealing itself when it contact with UV sunlight.
I used the watermark to declare ownership, so I used it correctly. But yes, I could have made it transparent.

It's best you educate yourself on a subject before speaking like you know it. :)8D
I 'Don't mean to be rude'.

-History

1 & 2

4 hours ago, Emunator said:

It's actually called a watermark because it was originally used on paper and was only revealed when it came into contact with water, like a 'hidden ownership', hence the term WATERmark, it slowly evolved over the years with different types of watermarks on paper, from embedding, brailing and now into money, only revealing itself when it contact with UV sunlight.
I used the watermark to declare ownership, so I used it correctly. But yes, I could have made it transparent.

It's best you educate yourself on a subject before speaking like you know it. :)8D
I 'Don't mean to be rude'.

-History

1 & 2

Nice one ;)