I'm building an animation team! I need Builders, Riggers, and Animators! Don't be shy!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Forums! I am making a YT channel and i need people for my team! Age range 12-18ish, but adults can apply too, as long as they are mature and don't curse. You don't have to say your age, but you do need an email(which you should already have because you can log on).

How to apply:

Fill out this form.

Or, if you prefer, reply like this:

IGN(MC Username):

Your name:

Your email:

Which one do you like better, BOOM! Productions, or BOOM! Studios:

How much spare time do you have?

Please link your best animation to date:

And then wait for my reply!

37 minutes ago, MessyGassy said:

Not to disappoint you,But just asking for a team of animators,riggers etc won't fetch you any of these(at least the good ones)

Show us some of your work,projects or some other example so that we can trust you

OK, here is a channel intro i built: 

Just now, Emanatronic said:

Couldn't you have spent a little time on these Forums before asking for a team...?

Maybe upload a profile-pic or something...?  :S 

OK, i will upload a pic.

4 minutes ago, DaveKick said:

And, to be a team leader, u have to be a very good animator, like skibbz, cazakoja, gascreeper etc.

You don't really need to be a good animator, you just need to know how to keep the team together and prevent it form falling apart. o3o 

Edited by PikaMasterzMC

1 hour ago, LucasDaTechie said:

Hello Forums! I am making a YT channel and i need people for my team! Age range 12-18ish, but adults can apply too, as long as they are mature and don't curse. You don't have to say your age, but you do need an email(which you should already have because you can log on).

How to apply:

Fill out this form.

Or, if you prefer, reply like this:

IGN(MC Username):

Your name:

Your email:

Which one do you like better, BOOM! Productions, or BOOM! Studios:

How much spare time do you have?

Please link your best animation to date:

And then wait for my reply!

Hey dude, can I join your team? I am currently studying on making renders and animations since December 2015 using Mine- imator. I am just a noob on making animations and I need to learn more about it. And i think that the team you are going to make will be a good start for us to be animators. :D

Thanks. :D

Edited by PsychopathGamer

Every single team that ever has been created on this forum has turned to dust. I would be surprised if this got anywhere. I'll have it a week.

27 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

You don't really need to be a good animator, you just need to know how to keep the team together and prevent it form falling apart. o3o 

Rule #1: Don't invite Skjold into the team. We've already seen how that went.

4 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Every single team that ever has been created on this forum has turned to dust. I would be surprised if this got anywhere. I'll have it a week.

Rule #1: Don't invite Skjold into the team. We've already seen how that went.

Whaddaya mean? What happened?

1 hour ago, Keep on Chucking said:

you don't wanna know... you don't.

Yes I do want to know.

1 hour ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

I wanted join, But when i saw your video... you need to learn much! About Mine-Imator, first you are making the animators team!

Your channel's stuff looks like robots! Al least mine had decent movement.

Just now, LucasDaTechie said:

Yes I am sure. Now TELL ME!!!!!!

*sigh* Once apun a time, there was a team called Team Cubicle. It was the biggest team on the forums(I was apart of it.) counting up to about 14 members. We made videos and wallpapers and what not.(We were kind of annying to the forums. :() But then after about a year and a half, there was management problems in the team and well... it split in half and broke and is to never be revived nor spoke of again. The End.