Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Sure you can ad in sound while animating, but i means nothing if you don't have room to animate. One of my animations needs a tome of room, more room then what the latest update canprovide. 30000 distance from center is not enough room to animate for one of my projects. the space Demo 5 provided is so much better

Edited by TH_01
left something out

11 minutes ago, TH_01 said:

Sure you can ad in sound while animating, but i means nothing if you don't have room to animate. One of my animations needs a tome of room, more room then what the latest update canprovide. 30000 distance from center is not enough room to animate for one of my projects. the space Demo 5 provided is so much better

So?

I can only admit that Demo 5 is better in one aspect: I can actually load large schematics in Demo 5. The current build has a massive habit of crashing before it's fully loaded, so I have to split it up into pieces which is rather tedious.

However the release candidate seems more complete than demo 5. And the issue you are concerned with is pretty much invalid since the current version has an infinite render distance. Just adjust the fog settings, or turn it off if you need to. Then you'll see just how far it really renders.

3 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

And the issue you are concerned with is pretty much invalid since the current version has an infinite render distance. Just adjust the fog settings, or turn it off if you need to. Then you'll see just how far it really renders.

The render distance in 1.0.0 is very finite. It should in fact be roughly the same as the demos, so I don't see the problem.

Yes. I accept that DEMO 5 is even better than Full 1.0.0. 

In my opinion, David is making more even worse in Full 1.0.0, Shadow, Bugs and so many many errors. In DEMO 5, I can put so many rigs, characters, scenery, point lights and spot lights. No any errors except 'Out of Memory' if I put too many DoF, fog or other resources.

But, in Full 1.0.0, I put 1 scenery, 1 rig, 1 item, 1 character and 1 spot light. I try to enable shadow for editing spot light but it result in error and shut down automatic. And about shadow in Full 1.0.0 is way WORSE (I didn't say it's the worst) because once I enable shadow, there so many glitch. So, DEMO 5 is better at shadow. And everything than Full 1.0.0

That's all, please don't get mad. It my opinion.

15 minutes ago, Phupha said:

Yes. I accept that DEMO 5 is even better than Full 1.0.0. 

In my opinion, David is making more even worse in Full 1.0.0, Shadow, Bugs and so many many errors. In DEMO 5, I can put so many rigs, characters, scenery, point lights and spot lights. No any errors except 'Out of Memory' if I put too many DoF, fog or other resources.

But, in Full 1.0.0, I put 1 scenery, 1 rig, 1 item, 1 character and 1 spot light. I try to enable shadow for editing spot light but it result in error and shut down automatic. And about shadow in Full 1.0.0 is way WORSE (I didn't say it's the worst) because once I enable shadow, there so many glitch. So, DEMO 5 is better at shadow. And everything than Full 1.0.0

That's all, please don't get mad. It my opinion.

Well, at least he is doing his best to fix this.

meh i thing everything is better in the full version, go and mess with the settings.

anyways if you do not know how to use a program it does not suck

its like saying the game is bad because you do not know how to play it

*that moment you're reading this kind of topic and realize Minecraft itself is having the same crap happen*
*ahem*
"we want update!"->speculation/needs of improvement->announcement->people are hyped->update released->people complain->"we want update!"

The sound of progress!