{Ac Syndicate} Jacob Frye 0.7 rig Update!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guy's! It's TheAnimatingDoge here! So I updatd my MI 0.7 Jacob Frye rig, as always, credits at the end! But here are the pic's!

(If you guys can tell me how to do Spoilers then I can edit the pictures into spoiler)

Full Rigged Body:

XAWA5ke.png

Brass Knuckles:

8ZimgkF.png

Face up Close:

WoFrE9p.png

Emotion:

F7xUU2H.png

EyeLids:

hTM5pta.png

Hidden Blade and Fingers:

rDUqoof.png

Cane Sword:
cfuWuhY.png

Kukri:

GyKpSb5.png

Pistol:

lADO7Ti.png

Action Pose:

8NRGVvs.png

Well thats all for the pics for my rig so just tell me hwo to put them in spoilers and I will put them in spoilers and GoodBye!!!

Credits:

Rig: me

Skin: xaxasomething (forgot)

Rig Template: Blockerlocker (I think)

Cane-Sword: Me

Kukri: Me

Hidden Blade: Me

Brass Knuckles: Me

Edited by TheAnimatingDoge
Forgot to put in credits

Just now, TheAnimatingDoge said:

So what? it was actually from 2013 so its not super old, plus I don't even think Supler Old is a thing

Its almost 2016, which makes it nearly 3 years old. Its also lacking a ton of features. So I think most of us see it as old.

Omg, no one is literally evn saying its good, it's the best I have done, weldone people for not giving me GOOD FEEDBACK!

Oh yeah and saying Mi 0.7 is old 'cause its 3 years old is like saying MC 1.5 or MC 1.6 is old when they were released earlier than MI 0.7 and people don't say they are old and they don't lack a ton of featues from 1.7 and 1.8

7 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

You did a fine job on it for 0.7 standards. It looks pretty good.

And yeah, ignore the crap you got from earlier. People get super naggy about upgrading.

Thank god someone gives good feedback

This looks like a topic from 2013.. that's actually amazing. Like everything about it.. the items made out of stretched blocks.. Wow I love it..

But really tho. Try not to stretch blocks? It doesn't look too good. Why is the "Kukri" made out of blocks anyway? The "Cane Sword" sure isn't. Kind of strange. And that pistol is an item. Doesn't fit with the style either.. So you just have three items made with three different styles. Uh.

48 minutes ago, TheAnimatingDoge said:

Omg, no one is literally evn saying its good, it's the best I have done, weldone people for not giving me GOOD FEEDBACK!

Oh yeah and saying Mi 0.7 is old 'cause its 3 years old is like saying MC 1.5 or MC 1.6 is old when they were released earlier than MI 0.7 and people don't say they are old and they don't lack a ton of featues from 1.7 and 1.8

Your rig is pretty good for something made in 0.7. There are a few issues though, such as the inconsistency between pieces. I would recommend you try and rebuild it in 1.0 because chances are it will look much better.

Just because you made something doesn't mean it's good/deserves good ratings.

10 hours ago, Magicmaan775 said:

Your rig is pretty good for something made in 0.7. There are a few issues though, such as the inconsistency between pieces. I would recommend you try and rebuild it in 1.0 because chances are it will look much better.

Yeah, but everyone cannot listen to: HIS COMPUTER CANNOT USE MI 1.0 BECAUSE HE GETS BSOD!

15 hours ago, Magicmaan775 said:

But I can't get 1.0 -_-

15 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

This looks like a topic from 2013.. that's actually amazing. Like everything about it.. the items made out of stretched blocks.. Wow I love it..

But really tho. Try not to stretch blocks? It doesn't look too good. Why is the "Kukri" made out of blocks anyway? The "Cane Sword" sure isn't. Kind of strange. And that pistol is an item. Doesn't fit with the style either.. So you just have three items made with three different styles. Uh.

The kukri is made out of blocks 'cause I'm not that good ya know, the cane swor is just plain retextured blocks so I don't know how you got that wrong and I am not re doing the pistol (technically its a revolver) yet.