When will David have demo 6?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Does anyone even have a slight idea? I feel like David should be about ready for this next demo by now... I know he doesn't like release dates, but gees. He's hogging all the good stuff for himself. :( 

Does anyone even have a slight idea? I feel like David should be about ready for this next demo by now... I know he doesn't like release dates, but gees. He's hogging all the good stuff for himself. :( 

Hogging all the good stuff for himself...?

xD 

You're obviously new here, so the rest of use will just politely ignore you.  xD 

He joined 6 months before you did.

I'm actually about two months old in terms of Forum usage. I only made that account for a question I had. Judging by this person's behavior and rep, he did this on a whole other level.  :/

Edited by Emanatronic

Hogging all the good stuff for himself...?

xD 

You're obviously new here, so the rest of use will just politely ignore you.  xD 

I wasn't being literal. I'm just saying, he's got some major goodies in his pocket, and its been quite some time since he shared them, and now they're quite a good looking pile. I think it's about time for him to give us the demo or at least give us a very very rough estimate. :P  

I wasn't being literal. I'm just saying, he's got some major goodies in his pocket, and its been quite some time since he shared them, and now they're quite a good looking pile. I think it's about time for him to give us the demo or at least give us a very very rough estimate. :P  

That's great that you think that. Now sit in the corner and think about what David's done for us in the first place.  :| 

You won't be alone, @SDWAN will greet you shortly.  xD 

Edited by Emanatronic

I'm pretty sure this isn't true. The original plan, anyway, was to release it before October ended. He may have it done early November, but not much longer than t hat.

Thank you. This is exactly what I wanted. See, its near end of October, and I've been keeping closer tabs looking for it. Thank you so very much. Now that I have an answer, who wants me to delete the topic? :P