If my oc is a girl(?)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That would be incest. 

Huh?

Hah!??

No, I was referring to when Allemn added two more, smaller Allemns to his cover art. He had already made a girl version of himself, so when he asked people to guess who they were, I said, "Your children..."

Edited by Emanatronic

It would clasify as cloning since they have exact DNA besides their gender genes. 8D 

Make children with yourself ya' nasty.

Quoting Emanatronic again, if they have any form of sexual intercourse with each other since they are very closely related, that would be incest, also considering they look exactly the same and are related to one another.  

Quoting Emanatronic again, if they have any form of sexual intercourse with each other since they are very closely related, that would be incest, also considering they look exactly the same and are related to one another.  

What if She was from Another Dimension where the Genders are opposite from ours hmm?

Same or related, it's still Incest. Let's drop this topic before THIS topic gets locked. An argument about incest is quite queer. 

that's bad :V

Just want to show how is this oc should look like when it's a girl.

Edited by PNKunG