Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

EDIT:

So i made some changes. Swapped the time, added a bit more depth with shadows, ect ect. However, Mine-imator decided it doesn't wanna do really high quality so you'll have to deal with a lower quality for now.

HNbVNo7.png

So i made another wallpaper. This one is kinda simple and is more just to test what i could do with fog and such.

Uqu8K7j.jpg

Edited by EpicJ
Updated picture

you really can't be that blind...

Earlier versions of Mine-imator didn't have adjustable fog at the time, I don't even remember if it even had fog. 

People, the shading of that hole in the ground with water in it is pathetically the same as the surface of the hole, the trees and grass show no sign of movement, and the shading on Steve is about as average as Minecraft...

Also, the clouds are solid... Not sure if that matters though.

Sheesh, if he decided to brighten the scenery and still the trees (and sharp bend Steve), it will look like 0.7.  :| 

EDIT: Shadows missing too...  *Shrugs*

Edited by Emanatronic

People, the shading of that hole in the ground with water in it is pathetically the same as the surface of the hole, the trees and grass show no sign of movement, and the shading on Steve is about as average as Minecraft...

Sheesh, if he decided to brighten the scenery and still the trees (and sharp bend Steve), it will look like 0.7.  :| 

MI 0.7 bends were even sharper

I didn't say it wasn't realistic, you just rigged everything to look like 0.7.  xD 

Why?

I didn't rig anything. I loaded a schematic, Put down a character, gave him an item, messed around with the time and the fog and then i saved it as a png. Why it looks like 0.7 i don't know.

I didn't rig anything. I loaded a schematic, Put down a character, gave him an item, messed around with the time and the fog and then i saved it as a png. Why it looks like 0.7 i don't know.

No one else seems to know either...

I guess fog is a big sign in this situation...

You made the biggest mistake, it is 1.0.0. It has shadows, it has fog.

0.7 doesn't have fog, There is no 0.7 bend on the Wallpaper, The scenery is big, it's a swamp. it's what the name says. and yes the clouds are solid.

So, that's your biggest mistake, it's 1.0.0. :|

You made the biggest mistake, it is 1.0.0. It has shadows, it has fog.

0.7 doesn't have fog, There is no 0.7 bend on the Wallpaper, The scenery is big, it's a swamp. it's what the name says. and yes the clouds are solid.

So, that's your biggest mistake, it's 1.0.0. :|

Shadows? Where?  xD

Also, that scenery isn't... isn't big...  :|

Aren't 1.0.0 clouds translucent...?  

The only 1.0.0 thing here is fog, which I didn't know was excluded in 0.7.  :P 

You are colorblind, It's 1.0.0, Didn't you click the spoiler? :P

xD

That's new though! He said it himself! Is that what I've been missing! You guys are calling me blind because I Replied before he made that change?!  xD

Now that's funny. That wasn't there when I posted, and when he added that (because of my Reply), you guys called me blind.  xD 

You guys should be more aware. Check when i updated it and when Emanatronic posted. 

Freeking noobs. :steve_lol:

...  :o

Bruh... wot...?

... I've never seen... such a table-turner...

I... I wrongly (but understandably) accused you of using Mine-imator 0.7....

And now...

... You say this...?

You're my new best friend.  :3 

By noobs i mean kind people that surely deserve cookies.

Get used to my humor because i know most people here won't like it.

Also thanks for the feedback. The wallpaper looks a lot better now. Or at least i think it does.