Epic Plane Crash Animation!!! :D

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The animation was pretty good, but you should have had some sort of ground that it was flying over and we never got to see the plane crash. So you should change the title to "Epic people who were talking right before a plane that they were in was about to crash" : 3

I hate when people are just like...

us3 1.0.0 u lil idiot*

(*didn't realize what my last word actually meant)

Maybe their graphics card can't handle it, maybe the prefer 0.6/0.7, maybe some other random reason but you don't have to keep shoving it in their faces.

Edited by J
Sowwy q-q

i see... good animation, it's ok.

i will leave a suggestion, when you are animating another thing, use ease in and out transition in order to make it smooth and looks alive.

use 1.0.0 you tuuuuuuuuuuurd

dude, you cannot force him to use 1.0.0. he could have a bad PC, or something.

i had two laptops, one of them has a good graphic card but is too old, launching 1.0.0 on that won't work.

my newer one can launch 1.0.0 even it is suck at graphic card and cpu, only win on RAM.

hmmm that's actually a creative idea to use the web as the smoke :P

I'm surprised nobody commented, "Use 1.0.0

I hate when people are just like...

us3 1.0.0 u lil idiot*

(*didn't realize what my last word actually meant)

Maybe their graphics card can't handle it, maybe the prefer 0.6/0.7, maybe some other random reason but you don't have to keep shoving it in their faces.

just like what J said

i see... good animation, it's ok.

i will leave a suggestion, when you are animating another thing, use ease in and out transition in order to make it smooth and looks alive.

dude, you cannot force him to use 1.0.0. he could have a bad PC, or something.

i had two laptops, one of them has a good graphic card but is too old, launching 1.0.0 on that won't work.

my newer one can launch 1.0.0 even it is suck at graphic card and cpu, only win on RAM.

Holy hell calm own bud, I was only making a joke out of what Yuri said.