So I Made An Arch In Mine-imator...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pretty impressive! I don't even know HOW you did that! Pretty nice!

What I basically did was make a cube, then I duplicated it, rotated it slighty inward to a certain angle, and placed it on said cube's edge. Then I duplicated THAT cube, rotated it also inward to a different angle, and placed it on that cube. I repeated that until I made a cube rotated at 90 degrees, then I basically just took all of those duplicated cubes, mirrored the rotation, and re-located them. This is what it looked like when all of that was done. Here is a close up of one of them.

After that, all I did was add some more cubes to fill in all the gaps and make those sharp edges and all of that stuff. That was it. :)

What I basically did was make a cube, then I duplicated it, rotated it slighty inward to a certain angle, and placed it on said cube's edge. Then I duplicated THAT cube, rotated it also inward to a different angle, and placed it on that cube. I repeated that until I made a cube rotated at 90 degrees, then I basically just took all of those duplicated cubes, mirrored the rotation, and re-located them. This is what it looked like when all of that was done. Here is a close up of one of them.

After that, all I did was add some more cubes to fill in all the gaps and make those sharp edges and all of that stuff. That was it. :)

I understood all that, the only thing i didn't understand is that how you synced all the textures, i mean, this is pretty new for me.

Edited by Mimo FanGamer
I'm scared that i can have a warning point :(

I understood all that, the only thing i didn't understand is that how you synced all the textures, i mean, this is pretty new for me.

I just added the color to that first cube. When you duplicate something, the color on that object (In this case, the cube) will also be on the duplicated object.