R E A L I T Y - Concept 2 Teaser

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"REALITY - The Idea that nothing exists until you wake up. Wake up. Come back to Reality."

So as you know, i've been making my other Movie called Reality. 

The movie has multiple acts that i call concepts. Basically since MGB 1 was a part of Reality, It is considered Concept 1. 

So a concept is a build up of the fight, and the waking up events. Now there are about 8 concepts in the entire movie. 

I will only show 2. MGB 1. and Concept 2 "Nightmares" 

The rest of the concepts will only be shown when the whole movie is done.

Here is a teaser image

qcrlwWB.png

Oh. And each concepts stars a different animator. I'm pretty sure you know who this is. 

I like the ideas of True Love, and of REALITY, and of The Ati, but Jesus, slow down. How about you finish a project before you start another, instead of doing everything at once! Yeah, Pixar has a list of movie ideas, but they still do one at a time! I feel as if REALITY will be done before True Love, which is NOT exactly a good thing.

Anywho, as much as I'm hyped for all three (and this image does add to that a bit) I would like to see some moderate pacing.

Reality is a smaller project. about 30 minutes but easier animating. True Love is about 1h 20m harder animating. 

True Love is almost finished. Reality isn't going to be further animated until true love is done. I've finished animating concept 2 already. True Love is excpected by the end of the summer. The Ati wont ever be made.