- Instead of export just use bandicam !!! -

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

heres a tip. the export button takes too long and wont let you do much. but if you can download bandicam and then launch it. just move it over the size of the animation then just hit f12 and the play button. then press f12 again at the end. you can also pause in the middle of it with f8... so try and use this tip. give rep if this helped

heres a tip. the export button takes too long and wont let you do much. but if you can download bandicam and then launch it. just move it over the size of the animation then just hit f12 and the play button. then press f12 again at the end. you can also pause in the middle of it with f8... so try and use this tip. give rep if this helped

That is your opinion. Its different for many different computers. (My Opinion). Dont use Bandicam. It creates a banner saying www.bandicam.com and most of you would find that annoying.

I agree with Zilon.

Using bandicam will only advertise the recording product and annoy the heck out of viewers trying to watch the animation.
This will result in less views.

However, if it is the only solution for you computer due to RAM or some other problem lagging the computer making it longer to Export then use bandicam as you wish. (It is easy and quick to export for me?)

Just ignore the haters if it is the only thing you can come up with i guess.

"or get a new RAM"

You can't get a new 'RAM'. It isnt an object. It is space specifically for the CPU to do its "Fetch, Run and Store" Method.

To get more RAM allocate it from memory ( It 'Must!' Be local memory) Or simply Buy another Computer with more RAM then the last one.

You can't get a new 'RAM'. It isnt an object. It is space specifically for the CPU to do its "Fetch, Run and Store" Method.

To get more RAM allocate it from memory ( It 'Must!' Be local memory) Or simply Buy another Computer with more RAM then the last one.

Yeh thats what I said "Get a better computer" xD

Incorrect. Ram is a component of every single computer and is easily replaceable. My computer happens to come with 8GB of RAM but if I wanted to increase it to 16 GB I entirely can. I just remove the old RAM chip and replace it with the new one; and RAM Chips are usually universal for desktops, but come in different models for phones, laptops, and consoles.

256_MB_DDR_333_Cl2_5_Pc2700_RAM_Chip_Bra

Also things like graphics cards have their seperate RAM, so pay attention to that too.

Everyone on the forums. Stop getting cracks. It's illegal and your gonna end up getting the website shutdown!

It's allowed to talk about as long as it's for education purposes. Anything else is forbidden.

Edited by ÜberKiller