- Instead of export just use bandicam !!! -

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Incorrect. Ram is a component of every single computer and is easily replaceable. My computer happens to come with 8GB of RAM but if I wanted to increase it to 16 GB I entirely can. I just remove the old RAM chip and replace it with the new one; and RAM Chips are usually universal for desktops, but come in different models for phones, laptops, and consoles.

256_MB_DDR_333_Cl2_5_Pc2700_RAM_Chip_Bra

Also things like graphics cards have their seperate RAM, so pay attention to that too.

I was talking about how the CPU views it.

I know It is a component, But the CPU doesn't see it that way.

CPU just views it as a bit of memory with simple and advanced boolean functions to hold it's loaded memory. 

Even then..RAM isn't fully a component, It's just the word used for the Loaded memory data storage.

The 'component' That holds the RAM is a module,And on some desktops, Its a disk.

EDIT:

But do correct me on this though, I don't have much knowledge about the RAM side of things, So it'd be good to learn about it.

And it's great to see others on the forum with knowledge about Hardware on computers and similar devices.

Edited by Emunator