Armageddon [A Minecraft Apocalypse Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welcome to 1987
The Earth is plague with zombies, and there's a nuclear war going on...
Enjoy your stay

0VIYKjH.png                                                                                              The Protagonist

REVIEW

The intro is very well done, and is extremely polished.

When the camera zooms in on the protagonist, While that is a cliche

you done it perfectly and it fit the theme, But when he hit the can was VERY 

unrealistic because the impact and weight made the can seem like it was air.

The animation is very smooth and lovely, AT THE START, but the walking is unrealistic, crap, stupid, and disgusting it even

comes 1 notch to the uncanny valley, PLEASE, learn to make a walking animation.

Now the light was GORGEOUS

The scenery was BUEA-TI-FUL

The story is bullcrap, it's is a stupid cliche that you have just done again, and your walking

animation is horrible, never do that again.

But everything 

was

so-beautiful_o_1567275.jpg

The animation is very smooth and lovely, AT THE START, but the walking is unrealistic, crap, stupid, and disgusting it even

The story is bullcrap, it's is a stupid cliche that you have just done again, and your walking

But...

Okay, seriously, dude. Have some sensitivity. Blatantly insulting somebody's hard work, saying "never do that again" "your walking animation is horrible" "the story is bullcrap" "the walking is unrealistic, crap, stupid, and disgusting."

Seriously dude have some respect for somebody's hard work and effort. This here is why we need the downvote button back.

Edited by Joshinja

84521d1360416621-resident-evil-archives-

Call of Duty: Zombies

REVIEW

The intro is very well done, and is extremely polished.

When the camera zooms in on the protagonist, While that is a cliche

you done it perfectly and it fit the theme, But when he hit the can was VERY 

unrealistic because the impact and weight made the can seem like it was air.

Now the light was GORGEOUS

The scenery was BUEA-TI-FUL

But everything 

was

so-beautiful_o_1567275.jpg

This is quite disrespectful Especially at an animation that had a lot of effort put into it.

Okay, seriously, dude. Have some sensitivity. Blatantly insulting somebody's hard work, saying "never do that again" "your walking animation is horrible" "the story is bullcrap" "the walking is unrealistic, crap, stupid, and disgusting."

Seriously dude have some respect for somebody's hard work and effort. This here is why we need the downvote button back.

I was being honest, This guy needed to improve on his work, So I was only being honest so he can become

BETTER, It is not like I am desecrating his work.

84521d1360416621-resident-evil-archives-

Call of Duty: Zombies

This is quite disrespectful Especially at an animation that had a lot of effort put into it.

I am only helping.

I was being honest, This guy needed to improve on his work, So I was only being honest so he can become

I am only helping.

You ARE desecrating his work. Calling it ugly, stupid, crap, and disgusting even. Saying "Never do that again" is NOT helpful. You're insulting hard work. There's a difference between harsh insults and constructive criticism.

You ARE desecrating his work. Calling it ugly, stupid, crap, and disgusting even. Saying "Never do that again" is NOT helpful. You're insulting hard work. There's a difference between harsh insults and constructive criticism.

LISTEN, Let me give you a scenario

For example let's say you have worked on a picture for a long time to enter it into a competition.

If you put it up for people to give their feedback, I have a right to tell you the truth.

If I tell you a lie then you enter the competition with high hopes and fall in the bottom category, Leaving you depressed.

If I tell you the truth that it SUCKS, You will work on it harder thus giving you a CHANCE of atleast becoming a runner up of the competition.

Therefore, helping you.

Alright guys give him a little slack

Although there is some mistakes and cliches but he's new at animating

I mean everyone was at some point

Also I thought the animation was good overall

besides the walking which could use some improvement

Overall I think it's a nice animation

I am only helping.

Im on your side, Brutal honest and constructive critism is the only way to help someone get better at the stuff they like to do, though you could have worded them slightly diffrent. it is kinda rude....

The animation is very smooth and lovely, AT THE START, but the walking is unrealistic, crap, stupid, and disgusting it evencomes 1 notch to the uncanny valley, PLEASE, learn to make a walking animation.

>mfw hater's give "constructive criticism"

Really_seriously_WHAT.gif