Minecraft animation: The story of Steve knight (mine-imator)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I guess i'll rate it

Smoothness: Very smooth, some parts a little bit ichhy but it was pretty good (8)

Fighting: Amazing! just amazing (9)

Length: 3 minutes is really good, since most animations nowadays are like 50 secounds or lower (7)

Rigs: Good rigs, you had rigs where it needed to have rigs (8)

Sounds: It was alright (7)

Schematics: Schematic fit perfectly and looked good (10)

Didn't understand what really was going on and all, but i got a okay understanding of it

8/10 :D

Amazing. The duration of this probably wipes off all of it's flaws. The animation was better than most that I've seen, as well. The only thing I didn't understand was how Steve died. Did he die from blood loss after being hit? Anyways, amazing animation.

Gotta say I really enjoyed this animation. The vague storytelling was a nice touch, and the characters seemed very lively. But the part with the princess screaming really hurts the ears.

Do make more animations. They are a joy to watch.

Amazing. The duration of this probably wipes off all of it's flaws. The animation was better than most that I've seen, as well. The only thing I didn't understand was how Steve died. Did he die from blood loss after being hit? Anyways, amazing animation.

He didn't die. He just suffered a serious injury.

It shows that you are a noob. A tryhard noob. You have medium experience and a good work ethic. I like the medieval theme. Animation has few errors. Your camera movements are good. The swordfights were stop and go. Try to smoothely transition their momentum. B+ or A-

Edited by Velociraptor451