Fatality [ Warning: GORE ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Though you did a good job, I have a question. Not about this in specific, but about gore animations in general. Why is it necessary to make it with such excessive violence (I'm not trying to insult you, and yes, I saw the warning)? Wouldn't the animation be just as good and more kid-friendly without it?

Though you did a good job, I have a question. Not about this in specific, but about gore animations in general. Why is it necessary to make it with such excessive violence (I'm not trying to insult you, and yes, I saw the warning)? Wouldn't the animation be just as good and more kid-friendly without it?

I dont think you understand who SKIBBZ is.

Edited by CryoAnimates

There's nothing fun about a kid-friendly animation when It comes to me. 

Well, that's why I asked my question. What about including the violence makes it better (not hating, just asking for your perspective on the topic)?

I just like killing things and forwarding violence. IRL I'm like super calm and shy, but my inner me... um, no.

I just like killing things and forwarding violence. IRL I'm like super calm and shy, but my inner me... um, no.

There is no reason behind it senseless violence is just fun m8

Ah. Well on the topic of it being fun, I disagree, but that's okay. :P Anyways, you did well for what it is, so good job! 

Painful Steve sound, Fight sound

Oh I have a bunch of pre- recorded screaming sfx and stretched them out for a slo-motion kind of scream.

The fight sounds, well... there was a lot of sfx that went into this so could you be more specific on which ones? Bone breaking, blood splat, risers, gore, etc.

Oh I have a bunch of pre- recorded screaming sfx and stretched them out for a slo-motion kind of scream.

The fight sounds, well... there was a lot of sfx that went into this so could you be more specific on which ones? Bone breaking, blood splat, risers, gore, etc.

Bone Breaking, risers only.

I got the bone breaking in a seperate pack, can't remmber where but It came in a bone cracking pack.

The risers, I downloaded a trailer maker sfx pack.

._________________________________.