Mine-Imator Movie ~ SO FAR

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Awesome :3 will the movie be with facial rigs?

Yes. Many people have offered their facial rigs for the movie, and I am now testing them for the best looking and most practical :)

Hell, didn't know so much would happen so quickly...

What can I do? My talents only lie in physic based animating (that doesn't just have to do with objects, characters too), rigging, playing with lighting, and if I'm not feeling lazy, building something.

But that's about it, and you already got all those things covered. But eh, if you need a backup or something, like a court jester (also already taken xD) then I guess I'm here. I've offered my help on the other topic, but still haven't done anything xP

EDIT: Also,

This guy's good at what he does

I am in the movie, and I work a lot. thanks to her I have a little important part ;)

and Voxy is a good translator in french, you can use it for make movie in VOSTFR^^

Edited by abdelkrim

Not everyone has been given something to do yet, but do not fear; everyone will get a job when the movie is over :)