Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I can't really wrap my head around this, You couldn't even put 30 people onto a thumbnail but many on the forums have put well over 30 people onto a thumbnail... in 0.7. The thumbnail actually looks fine, it's just I would of at least liked a list of credits or the faces of the other people who contributed.

Also.. I may of sounded too harsh with my statement on the animation, I actually really liked SKIBBZ, yours, and a couple other Amination members. Effusion's went by too fast and Cryo and SKIBBZ.. even though I liked SKIBBZ' alot, had effects vomited into my face. You guys are ok, just improve a bit and maybe rely less on effects.

Again, I really loved this video, just probably improve some of the Amination Squad's animations and I might watch them a lot more.

You probably should have said that from the start. Constructive criticism is what we need to see here but starting it with your original statement is by no means a way to go about it.

But for now, everyone stop derailing the thread. You are not exempt either Mustard.

Wanted to say one more thing, all the different shifts in lighting was a tiny bit awkward but didnt interfere with the enjoyment of the video. Just wanted to point that out.

Yeah, people didn't really follow the requirements for video size, but I didn't pay much mind to it.

I love the video though, It's really nicely animated.

No offensive though, besides SKIBBZ, the Amination Squad ones seem the less.. good.. out of all of them. Also, Some members of the Squad didn't even participate. It kinda makes it seem like the ones who put alot of effort into it (like Project) don't even matter but the people who didn't even participate do.

what are charecters

if you meant characters, then it's not the fact that you didn't include alot of people, it's the fact that you only included yourselves and not any of the others.

Exactly.

Is this serious? I thought you wre going to pick the animations from the post itself.. Nobody told me I had to pm you :/

It was in the requirements that you had to PM me. That's why theres so many irritated people. Most of them didn't PM me their collab and expected me to go on a witch hunt for their collab entry.