NO MORE RIG SPOILERS!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I will NOT be putting any more little "hints" of upcoming features related to my rig for copying issues. I have already seen 3 rigs that used the same mouth system I created and I am done with the copying.

No more spoilers!

Jamiestons Rig is a great example

Actually, I was talking to my friend two months ago on Skype and he said he saw a realistic rig looking like your one for c4d and was going to make one. So, it's not your idea. It's someone on c4d's. I hate when you claim other people stuff as 'your own idea' and get mad when people copy it.

I intentionally kept my rig the same way, with just two emotion editors. So until I find a way to make another mouth thats realistic, I am keeping it that way. I mean how come everyone HAS to copy you? if you creative, it gets more veiws because people skip past the copying rigs. Heres what i say to anyone who copies

BTW hulk=zuexs and loki = everyone who copies his rig

It is like other things. (etc. Youtube video's, art work, music and other's) copyright is a serious thing.

Copyright? Dude. Really? It is a rig. Just because Zuexs made it doesn't mean no one else can. Like the facial rig thing, who made the first one? Not Zuexs. So apparently, Zuexs is also a 'copier' or 'idea stealer' if that is how u r going to think about it.

Edited by BOOMmaker

Actually, I was talking to my friend two months ago on Skype and he said he saw a realistic rig looking like your one for c4d and was going to make one. So, it's not your idea. It's someone on c4d's. I hate when you claim other people stuff as 'your own idea' and get mad when people copy it.

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Copyright? Dude. Really? It is a rig. Just because Zuexs made it doesn't mean no one else can. Like the facial rig thing, who made the first one? Not Zuexs. So apparently, Zuexs is also a 'copier' or 'idea stealer' if that is how u r going to think about it.

Zuexs isnt a copier or idea stealer.The rigs that were like Zuexs's was just first posted.

I intentionally kept my rig the same way, with just two emotion editors. So until I find a way to make another mouth thats realistic, I am keeping it that way. I mean how come everyone HAS to copy you? if you creative, it gets more veiws because people skip past the copying rigs. Heres what i say to anyone who copies

Seems legit

So you think Zuexs is big?

It is like other things. (etc. Youtube video's, art work, music and other's) copyright is a serious thing.

exacly, in some situations, you can even sue people who copied you. but thats stuff on youtube and that....

hmm it's not copying if they are creative and made it themself...

but they didnt