Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A few things I must point out.
The Squid's arms are too smooth to be mine-imator.

Mine-imator doesn't have that kind of water, and It's not possible to make that just in paint.net. Especially with the reflections

The Character rig and fishing rod rig look legit, but why don't you have a link to the squid?

The shadows in mine-imator also are too pixley to be like that. 

If it is mine-imator, can you show the progress of making that?

Did you know the alpha glitch can be fixed if you open a different animation, then re-open the one with the glitch? It's pretty dank.

This is all definitely possible in mine-imator, if someone put effort into it.

Explain the smoothness of the squid and the water reflection. its way to spot on.

You can change the size of the clouds but you cant make them look like they have shadows in mine-imator.

Can be edited in background options m8

Smoothness of squid legs could have many explanations. I'm going with either "rigging trickery" related to shapes, "rigging trickery" related to bending limbs, or "rigging trickery" with WAY too many tiny blocks. And again, the legs could be edited to look smoother. The reflection is far too simple, just get an image of the sky upside-down, and edit it onto the water (can be done with Paint.net, btw)

(Blox could easily just upload a download to the .mproj as prooph)

Ohh. :P

Can be edited in background options m8

Smoothness of squid legs could have many explanations. I'm going with either "rigging trickery" related to shapes, "rigging trickery" related to bending limbs, or "rigging trickery" with WAY too many tiny blocks. And again, the legs could be edited to look smoother. The reflection is far too simple, just get an image of the sky upside-down, and edit it onto the water (can be done with Paint.net, btw)

(Blox could easily just upload a download to the .mproj as prooph)

Its not possible with paint.net 

so now its either 2 things.

He used blender or C4D

or he used photoshop.

You'd be surprised :3

You can overly the image of the sky onto the water, and crop OR greenscreen out the right shape.

Paint.net is my primary image editor, and I do some pretty interesting things with it.

Yea i was just thinking he used green screen. I'm guessing he used some kind of custom distortion for the water using paint.NET But it must've taken so much time to accomplish

I can upload the squid rig if you like :/

The legs and all that are genuine. Also I added some noise to the image to make it look more professional and took a couple pictures with and without the scenery so I could get the boat under the water. I also added a slight shadow, blurred it and made it transparent. The water is my little secret ;)