Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

Inspect element is your friend. Just a reminder that everyone who does this usually gets a warning point so I suggest you end it here before you get one.

But what I don't understand is how that is justified if all the content I'm posting is legitimate? 

Guest MineatronOrigin

Necroposting old topics and making useless crap like this on serious topics is far from legit. This is my last warning.

That's when I was starting, sorry, I apologize, I meant "most of the content". But can you not agree that of the most recent posts I've made, a great majority of them are relevant?

That's when I was starting, sorry, I apologize, I meant "most of the content". But can you not agree that of the most recent posts I've made, a great majority of them are relevant?

They don't have to all be relevant. Inquire further via PM so you don't derail this thread further.

Achievement Get!

Answer your own question after people you post it to as an inquiry provide no useful information whatsoever! ^~^

I don't know if this is the answer, Only David can authentically tell.

And I found it after I posted the topic.

lol