TEoC Skin casting call (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

DISCLAIMER: I will not make these skins for you. If you ask "Can you do this for me?" or "skin on the left" your request will be ignored.

Want to be in The Exploration of Chernobyl? Here's your chance.

Make your skin like a raider and you'll get in. I have a template pack you can use if you get lazy.

Download

And here's what the skins can look like using the template:

adb59097ee.png

There are some regulations though:

• Skins must be realistic
  • Skins must have the color red somewhere on there
  • Eyes must be realistic for a man. Dono skins wouldn't work too well (sorry dono)
  • Skins cannot be HD. Sorry about this inconvenience, but I want to keep all the skins
  • Skin must have a soldier variant and a normal variant (So like one version of the skin is a soldier in the army and another with normal clothes)
  • Skin must have a face. I cannot take inhuman skins for this series which have obscured/non-existant faces or faces that aren't human. Details that don't look human don't help either, and I will omit those from said skins if need be.

This is all I need for now, so please don't request for voice acting or other things yet. I'll do another casting call for other things as they become more prevalent. Thanks guys.

Gonna make one

Wait does it have to look pretty much like the template or can we make it look like a different skin (Still raiderish)

You can make your own. Just has to follow the regulations above

HOWEVER the soldier skin must use the template.

skin on the left
congrats

wodxJkc.png (NOTE: I'm were a holeless ski mask.)

This is what it should look like:

-snip-

Not sure that could work. It just looks like a black head with a bandana over it. The design needs to look realistic.

You could easily just make a head in skincraft and paste over the template accordingly.

Not sure that could work. It just looks like a black head with a bandana over it. The design needs to look realistic.

You could easily just make a head in skincraft and paste over the template accordingly.

Alright, here's the new skin.

MiTRtTx.png

I'm still pretty sure that won't work. The skins need to have soldier variants and in order for that to work his mask would have to be taken off.

Also the glasses get in the way.

If those two conditions are met, it'd be golden.

So does my skins work or nah?

I'm still pretty sure that won't work. The skins need to have soldier variants and in order for that to work his mask would have to be taken off.

Also the glasses get in the way.

If those two conditions are met, it'd be golden.

Here's the problem: If the ski mask is removed, that would, obviously, show my head. HOWEVER, my skin isn't human. It bacon-ish. And obivously that would be not realistic. :/