Wandering - Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Awesome!

2 words and 1 number that makes no sense

Amazing x 394802934

i wish i could animate like you >.<

Wonderful as always,

Amazing!!!

ThisEpic x1000

I literally thought this was cinema 4d..

Great job!

nice wish i was that good :(

Thanks

Edited by RedcapCreations

Redcap, based off your past videos ever since "The Nuke", you have taught the Mine-imator community various tricks that contain vital importance. Outstanding job, as always.

The only thing that concerned me the most was the walking animation at 0:52. I recall seeing this exact walk style of a zombie in the video of GasCreeper and you collaborating with each other. I quit on Mine-imator 1.0.0 because I couldn't find a way to accomplish that type of realistic animation.

Redcap, based off your past videos ever since "The Nuke", you have taught the Mine-imator community various tricks that contain vital importance. Outstanding job, as always.

The only thing that concerned me the most was the walking animation at 0:52. I recall seeing this exact walk style of a zombie in the video of GasCreeper and you collaborating with each other. I quit on Mine-imator 1.0.0 because I couldn't find a way to accomplish that type of realistic animation.

Umm why would you quit mine imator.and that walk cycle....I personally dont like it because it gives a tired look to character (sry redcap)

Umm why would you quit mine imator.and that walk cycle....I personally dont like it because it gives a tired look to character (sry redcap)

Yeah that's sorta it... it was meant to be a sad look because he is all alone but I sorta failed it xD

The only thing that concerned me the most was the walking animation at 0:52. I recall seeing this exact walk style of a zombie in the video of GasCreeper and you collaborating with each other.

That would be because that's sorta my walk cycle as I haven't had much time to experiment with it to make a non-bored looking one ... so yeha they look the samez :P