Wandering - Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Fantastic animation, but in some scenes there is so much bloom it's almost unrealistic. I assume you use the effect to achieve realism in the first place, no?

It would be much appreciated if you could tell us how some of the effects were accomplished. It would certainly help out lots of members around here including myself.

Fantastic animation, but in some scenes there is so much bloom it's almost unrealistic. I assume you use the effect to achieve realism in the first place, no?

It would be much appreciated if you could tell us how some of the effects were accomplished. It would certainly help out lots of members around here including myself.

uhhh I sorta just did it for the lolz and it was fun :P

I don't know if I'd be able to explain it enough for people to understand but.... I'll try

How do you use the real water effect? Is it a different program other than Mine-imator?

Yeah, Sqirlz... but I'd check it with a anti-virus program I just found it on some random site and downloaded (When you install it read carefully of what you are accepting because I accidentally downloaded some crappy search engine hijack thing that took an hour to delete, trovi or something) 

Instead of wishing to be as good as redcap practice and apply what you see in redcaps animations into yours.

lel that's what I do with other people just like how I started drawing, tracing to coping to completely myself :P

Yeah, Sqirlz... but I'd check it with a anti-virus program I just found it on some random site and downloaded (When you install it read carefully of what you are accepting because I accidentally downloaded some crappy search engine hijack thing that took an hour to delete, trovi or something) 

lel that's what I do with other people just like how I started drawing, tracing to coping to completely myself :P

That's how I learned too =D