The Tape Recorder (Full)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Already seen it, How u make so smooth walking? honestly, you are the greatest animatior... behind Redcap.. or... Redcap vs Putt, i can't decide whos the best.

Bwahaha, This was actually rushed. You should see when I make normal videos

Wait.. this was rushed? but.. it looks... wat.

Smooth + Rush = 

b78b823b8f0a3cd741dda653960002e7e15b2ca3

xD Yeah, I kept thinking "I gotta get this done by Monday" so, I rushed myself, and ended up getting that xD

loved it so much!!! I SAW MYSELF!!! Dat selfie wit meh doe ;) Hehe and the end picture was so great with all the people :D UR A REALLY GOOD ANIMATOR!!! and thanks for including me!

You're welcome, and Thank you. But remember, this isn't done ;)

Good thing you included me in the video but you forgot my friend TheRageMinecraft!

:L He never posted his skin, so ,SORRY D:

Darude - Sandstorm.

Very good animation style!

The only thing I don't like is lighting, but it's such a small detail with excellent animation.

And yes, i found myself ^^

xD My computer isn't a fan of Lighting. Sorry about that

Really good job!

Just a question, what is the name of the song from 00:06 to 1:52? I like it. ^_^

That song is called Remember Me, I got it from Epidemic Sound (It's Paid though. Maker partners get all their songs free)

Im not in anything DX!!! -Cries and runs home like a panzy-

Great animation though :c

You Forgot Akmal!

Puttato does not know who is Akmal Zonia.

AS I said before, which you probably didn't read, they didn't sign up, and only the people I'm close with got in without signing.