Introduce yourself!

Hello, my name is Phupha. I'm from Chiang Mai, Thailand. I'm 11 years old. I really like drawing, animation, play a game [Too much] My game I usually play is:

- Minecraft: Mine-Imaserv 

- Steam: Tf2

- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

- Need for Speed World

- Geometry Dash

- Crossy Road

... etc.

It's many.

I'm good at rigging Tf2 and f@d [More]

And so, sometime I have been warning by the moderator [usually by The Man but, thank you for him]

I'm newbie and I am young.

So, see you later.

Thank you!

Edited by PhuphaAnimated

Hello, my name is Thanakorn Suwantrai. My nickname is Phupha. I'm from Chiang Mai, Thailand. I'm 11 years old. I really like drawing, animation, play a game [Too much] My game I usually play is:

- Minecraft: Mine-Imaserv 

- Steam: Tf2

- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

- Need for Speed World

- Geometry Dash

- Crossy Road

... etc.

It's many.

I'm good at rigging Tf2 and f@d [More]

And so, sometime I have been warning by the moderator [usually by The Man but, thank you for him]

I'm newbie and I am young.

So, see you later.

Thank you!

You really should't give neither your name nor your location on the internet.

Hey everybody! I'm DarkToonLink45, and I'm a Mine-imator Veteran(been working with it for 2-3 years, I think.)

I'm on Deviantart:(http://darktoonlink45.deviantart.com/), Steam, Youtube (the account with playlists is my real one, there might be two mistake accounts), pretty much a lot of places. 

I haven't had the best circumstances when it comes from being able to use Mine-imator, but I've come back from those times. I can take any requests(picture wise) That you have. All my pictures will be and have been uploaded to Deviantart, so go check them out!

I'm 15, but going on 16 on the 29, so hooray! Sweet 16! I like gaming, anime, animating, music, and a bunch of other things. I'm VERY soon going to be able to make videos to upload to Youtube! So keep an eye out for that soon! See you all later!

(PS: DarkToonLink45 is my internet name, so if you see DarkToonLink45 anywhere, it's me...unless it's not :P . But most likely, it's me.)

Edited by DarkToonLink45

Hey everybody! I'm DarkToonLink45, and I'm a Mine-imator Veteran(been working with it for 2-3 years, I think.)

I'm on Deviantart:(http://darktoonlink45.deviantart.com/), Steam, Youtube (the account with playlists is my real one, there might be two mistake accounts), pretty much a lot of places. 

I haven't had the best circumstances when it comes from being able to use Mine-imator, but I've come back from those times. I can take any requests(picture wise) That you have. All my pictures will be and have been uploaded to Deviantart, so go check them out!

I'm 15, but going on 16 on the 29, so hooray! Sweet 16! I like gaming, anime, animating, music, and a bunch of other things. I'm VERY soon going to be able to make videos to upload to Youtube! So keep an eye out for that soon! See you all later!

(PS: DarkToonLink45 is my internet name, so if you see DarkToonLink45 anywhere, it's me...unless it's not :P . But most likely, it's me.)

Well welcome then

Guys, I Totally forgot. I never introduced myself.

Umm, how am I going to start this... OK

I am not new to mine-imator. I actually been using it for a few years. Since 2012 I Think. I Discovered The Forums In 2013 But Never Posted Until Year 2014. I am a big fan of Davids works. I always use his stuff. Mainly Mine-Imator but I sometimes play around with noteblock studio and play his game... I forgot its name. I'm not that big of a fan of minecraft but I just think it is fun. But Mine-imator is a whole different story for me. I am still in school but don't worry, I'm not some elementary student. Uhh... I usually make rigs in mine-imator. I sometimes make animations when I'm bored. My favorite games are COD (almost all of them) and Uncharted. I would say Pokemon (don't judge) but I stopped playing that 2-3 years ago. My favorite sport is football.

I guess that's all you need to know about me.

Hi, my name is Denis, 17 years old. Im from Slovakia.

I love video games, making animations in mine imator. i have an xbox 360, and i play minecraft only on console. My computer is not a ''big deal'' (i have a laptop), but luckily i can make animations with mine imator. My favourite game is minecraft, call of duty, counter strike global offensive. Im not feeling myself soo perfect at english, but i always try my best at it. I always listen to music.... well, i think that's all. I hope that's good enough :)

Hello everyone :D my name is Theo I am a furry gamer (if you can't tell by my name) I love foxes and I love playing video games,animating,making stories,RP, and having fun with friends! I hope I can be friends with some/all of you

Hello

I am a (more or less) normal human being that assumes the form of a sentient loaf of bread on the Mine-Imator Forums

I don't really do much

When I'm in someone's line of sight

[THIS WAS TYPED ON MARCH 31, 2015, DURING THE COMIC SANS INQUISITION]

Hello everybody, my name is SteampunkMan, not a very good or original name, but I find it quiet sufficient.

I am a fan of EVERYTHING related to boats, and ships, and vessels, they just MUST look old.

I enjoy steampunk... stuff.

Oh and let's not forget that I love minecraft, the amount of creativity is simply exquisite.

And of course I also like animating things, which is why I have chosen to join this community.

Guest TitanAnimations

Hi! My name is TitanAnimations!!!

I love Shingeki no Kyojin! Or what it means in english "Advancing of the Titans"/"Attack on titan"!

I watch other anime too!

Favorite fruit: Apples

Favorite game: Minecraft

Favorite food: Super Filet Combo

I'm new to the forums but I know a lot of Mine-imating! Especially wallpapering!

Guest TitanAnimations

Good point. You'd be safer if your name was John Smith, but any info really can be dangerous...

Fun fact:

There are millions of people with the same name. My name has over 3,000,000,000 answers once I search it up on Facebook. And they're all from the same country

It's safer if you say your name is John Doe, because that's the normal term for "Unknown name"

(Because of your quote from him) I already found his facebook and his friends...

I'm no stalker.