Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone, I am Alana, I'm 13 and I am from the United States. I like drawing, listening to music, building on minecraft, and talking to friends. I'm homeschooled, My favorite subject so far are Math and reading. We don't have cable tv but we do have movie nights every once in a while. 

Thank you!  :)

I'm homeschooled too :D

I'm Kylec... I Love making animations ...i started at pivot animator, macromedia flash, and now mine imator because i don't know how to use cinema 4d and other stuffs and besides its much easier to animate in mine imator than dose also at school they call me deadpool and i dont know who that guy is until i searched about him so that....

Hello everyone. I'm AudrixMinecraft, but you can call me just Audrix. I like to create Mine-Imator animations, and upload to my youtube channel. Recently i have reached 50 subscribers! Now i working in language pack of Mine-Imator: Lithuanian Language Pack.

Hello everyone. I may just be some guy who likes mine-imator, but my name is Jordan Fries. I absolutely love to animate and act. I have been doing actual acting for around a year and I got 1 part in film as a bully. But don't be fooled by my performance, I'm actually a really nice guy. My youtube is Sirflufferb0t and my IMdB is  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6598753/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1 . I am currently 14, and I'm at 210 subs on youtube. ROAD TO 300 BABY! WOO! My skype is Sirflufferbot if you ever want to contact me :D

Edited by Sirflufferb0t

Sorry for the offtopic, but...

i understand that! this is the biggest post EVAH!

Nahh, there's some forums games that are bigger than this xD, like Rubin's 'What would you call the person above you by just looking at their profile' game or maybe SuperSonic's 'Ban the person above you' game.

Sorry for the offtopic, but...

Nahh, there's some forums games that are bigger than this xD, like Rubin's 'What would you call the person above you by just looking at their profile' game or maybe SuperSonic's 'Ban the person above you' game.

Or the roleplay section's ''Total Whatever Island''.

Edited by tditdatdwt

hi my name is Kai was born in sao paulo Brazil. I'm 11 and I love to play minecraft, GTA5 among other games. I have many friends to talk to but that's just fine for now. if you want to add me on xbox live my gamertag is this: k4i patriota. Thank you for offering this space to talk david 

-kai patriota :D

Hello Peepal

My name is Jacob I am 14 and have been playing minecraft for years. I have been using Mine-Imator since 0.6.0 came out and I am currently using 0.10.0. I love animation and I animate a lot. My MC username is jmill643 and the most common MC server I go on is mc.thel33t.com

BYE

Hello i am RubinRux, or known as DurRubinRux, or TheRubinRux

My real name is real, and i live in Norway.

and i am of course a gamer, i like playing minecraft and TF2, i joined this forum, when 0.7 was around, and when David annouced 1.0.0, i'm 14 years old, and my favorite color is blue and favorite food is melons.

This is the first forum i have joined, and i'm probably not leaving it anytime soon.

Hello everyone! I am Dragonborn337, and if you are wondering, yes, the name is from skyrim

I live in America, Missouri

I am mainly a gamer and sometimes draw pictures

I discovered Mine-imator from GameChap and been using it since beta

All the images I make with Mine-imator goes to my deviant art page (link in sig), and maybe I could post some stuff here as well when I get the chance

I livestream sometimes when I have the time on Twitch

I sometimes make skins for Mine-imator or use on Minecraft servers

I can be found on Steam and Planet Minecraft (xxNetherWonderxx)

Hello there. I'm Brony4life. As the name suggests, I like My Little Pony, but I'm also a fan of anime, such as Attack on Titan and Black Butler. Some of my favorite things to do are to play video games, read, learn (Gasp!?), watch Youtube, Watch Anime, listen to music, research (Gasp?!), and write.

I discovered Mine-imator through Frossa's video "Meet the Pyro in Minecraft". I'm only a beginner animator though, so if I do choose to upload animations, be advised that they may originally be very..... bad in quality. So be warned.

Hello people! I'm Francisco Matos AKA FrancisTheKid, Francis, and even worse names. Seriously. Some people just like to call stupid names to certain guys. But well. "Moving On". I'm 11 years old (turning 12 September the 13th) and I really love playing minecraft. I also love electronic music. Well, things such as Monstercat, David Guetta, Martin Garrix, Krewella, Skrillex, K-391, etc. Some of my favorite mods are The DJ Party mod, furniture mod, lucky blocks and stuff like that. I foud mine-imator when I was looking on youtube for a tutorial on how to make an animated picture of your Minecraft caracter. And I think thats it. Bye! :)

a6unuv8.png

Oops! It was a pretty long time since I made this account (I think about 2 weeks) and forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Kosmas, I'm Greek and 14,5 years old (My birthday's on December). I love video games and YouTube.

Hey guys!I'm Rageminecraft!I join this forums since December 16,2013.

The reason why I'm making my account here it is because I just wanna post my Animations here.Some don't know my animations since June 2013.I post some Mine-Imator animations sometimes.Thanks for reading my introduction.

Don't forget to subscribe,follow,and like me!Wanna join me making videos?Add me on Skype!

I'll remake my story.

Hey guys! I'm TheRageMinecraft! I join this forums since December 16, 2013.

The reason why I'm making my account here? It is because I just wanna post my animations, rigs, wallpapers, off-topics, and even some helpful tips and guides! Some don't know my animation since April 17, 2013. I post some Mine - Imator stuffs sometimes. Thanks for reading my introduction again.

Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe my YT Channel, and follow me!

Well. More to come in the Future.

Page 17