Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Help,when I open Mine-Imator 1.0.0, it keeps send me these codes:

D:\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

Help,when I open Mine-Imator 1.0.0, it keeps send me these codes:

D:\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

use swift shader,your computer wont be able to use it,just like me 

I have a question, there is an import object button in Mineiamtor 1.0.0 Demo 5.

But as i use it, it states that i can use .objects. So I naturally assumed that .obj is the same thing as .object but the Mineimator doesn't recognize the .obj files I have. Did I assume wrong? or is this a thing not yet added, if it would ever?

But as i use it, it states that i can use .objects. So I naturally assumed that .obj is the same thing as .object but the Mineimator doesn't recognize the .obj files I have. Did I assume wrong? or is this a thing not yet added, if it would ever?

Depends.

If you mean '.object' as in the standard model format, then you assumed wrong.

An object file is kinda like the new 'rig' format.

If you did mean the rig format, then post in bug section as it should work.

.object =/= .obj

Hello, David. I am having some trouble with Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo 5. One time, I was animating using the fad Francisco Pizzaro rig. It worked for me before. I then loaded a texture/resource pack onto a schematic of a house. Then, the game crashed and I cent get on anymore. When I try to get on, a message reads saying this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Users\Beck\Desktop\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\Mine-imator.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application`s support team for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help, David.

I hope demo 6 will come out soon 800TH1!1!

Sameeeee :D

Hello, David. I am having some trouble with Mine-imator 1.0.0 Demo 5. One time, I was animating using the fad Francisco Pizzaro rig. It worked for me before. I then loaded a texture/resource pack onto a schematic of a house. Then, the game crashed and I cent get on anymore. When I try to get on, a message reads saying this:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Users\Beck\Desktop\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\Mine-imator.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application`s support team for more information.

Please help, David.

I'm not David and might not be able to help but have you tried uninstalling?

it will come out in 2014 thats what he said im gonna check this topic at 31st december and if it didnt release I'm GONNA KILL SOMEBODY

It's getting late tho. It could be an early or late christmas present hahah

I Can not use appeaars : FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilationShaderName: shader_highquality_dofC:\Users\JG_G4mer311\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number