Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Guys i need to ask a question so can i download 1.0.0 on mac and i keep getting a error that say some shaders have not downloaded and ask if my directx is up to date and i just downloaded it and the same thing happened 

PLZ HELP David OR ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN!

Im getting a Runtime Error for me. Anyone else. Please help.

look at my signiture

Guys i need to ask a question so can i download 1.0.0 on mac and i keep getting a error that say some shaders have not downloaded and ask if my directx is up to date and i just downloaded it and the same thing happened 

PLZ HELP David OR ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN!

Wine won't work with Mine-imator. You need to use VirtualBox or VMWare.

I need help !

When I open Mine-Imator, all the tabs (whether it is to add a character or even create a new animation) are in black and the writing is in black. As a result, I have no mark and I can make nothing... You have a solution?

I need help !

When I open Mine-Imator, all the tabs (whether it is to add a character or even create a new animation) are in black and the writing is in black. As a result, I have no mark and I can make nothing... You have a solution?

Go to your user folder, then to mine-Imator nd then into the other folder. There delete the settings file

Edited by myluki2000

what is this?? and how to fix this? i got this after running Mine-Imator 1.0.0 demo 5

C:\Users\Reihan\Downloads\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

Sorry for bad english because im from Indoesia

Edited by XSnakeAnimation
wrong

what is this?? and how to fix this? i got this after running Mine-Imator 1.0.0 demo 5

C:\Users\Reihan\Downloads\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

Sorry for bad english because im from Indoesia

It is a problem with your graphics card. Try to update the drivers of your graphics card.

If that doesn't help you need to buy a new graphics card or if you use a laptop buy a new laptop.

What's wrong? I installed this on my PC, and it works. But on my laptop it doesn't (missing file in Other folder). Windows 7 SP1 installed on them both

Edited by Alex2806

I Left This Site for a year. and Demo 6 didn't come out. R.I.P In pepperonis. Here lies David.

yea he takes his time but does a great job and also I think he is REMAKING mine-imator comepletely I would say remastering but he said he was completely making mine-imator or something called dave-imator ...