Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

I Got Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 and i used it for about 2 weeks but then on the weekend on Saturday my PC Froze while using it so i Held down the power button and Rebooted the PC and when i got back to Mine-Imator i launched it everything was normal it took 1 minute to launch like it always does but on the Startup Screen Most of the Screen on Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 was PITCH BLACK i tried to start it tried to start an Animation but it was to BLACK to see where i was tapping so i Deleted the Application and Re-Downloaded it i was done Re-Downloading and i launched the Application it still took a minute to LOAD-AND-LANCH but it was STILL Pitch Black on most of the Application Screen can u PLZ Make a Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 6 and fix this than i will be Happy With You... and i will be Happy making animations again 

Fixed the Pitch Black Areas Bug i just Emptyed the recycle bin and i got the .zip file and launched the Application and it was FINE  xD

I Got Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 and i used it for about 2 weeks but then on the weekend on Saturday my PC Froze while using it so i Held down the power button and Rebooted the PC and when i got back to Mine-Imator i launched it everything was normal it took 1 minute to launch like it always does but on the Startup Screen Most of the Screen on Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 was PITCH BLACK i tried to start it tried to start an Animation but it was to BLACK to see where i was tapping so i Deleted the Application and Re-Downloaded it i was done Re-Downloading and i launched the Application it still took a minute to LOAD-AND-LANCH but it was STILL Pitch Black on most of the Application Screen can u PLZ Make a Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 6 and fix this than i will be Happy With You... and i will be Happy making animations again 

Fixed the Pitch Black Areas Bug i just Emptyed the recycle bin and i got the .zip file and launched the Application and it was FINE  xD

Try updating your graphics card drivers :).

This might be a bug I wouldn't know. Upon trying to import a world schem. Where I can import a minecraft world from the game without making it a schematic. I seem to always get a large error message and won't let me import my worlds. If there is a fix could I be told? Working on a 2015 New Year's animation and this kind stopped it. :/

I need help upon loading mineimator because when I try to load it,it keeps saying,"The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way." PLEASE HELP!!!!

go to local disk C>users>(your username)>Appdata>roaming and see if there is a mine_imator folder if there is DELETE IT

I think something is wrong. I can't launch it, but this window pops up: 

####################################################
ERROR in

action number 1

of Create Event

for Object app:

File is not opened for reading.

####################################################  

What do I have to do?