Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

For users that don't own their own computer...

Sounds to me like you're trying to use a school or other administrator-owned computer to use MineImator, in which case you shouldn't even be doing that. :P

Anyways, you can specify the directory that MineImator installs in so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

So...... When is the real 1.0.0 releasing? I mean the not-beta version

David has said before, earlier on this topic infact, that a sudden school project came up. Keep your hopes high until next month?

Um...according to Windows 8...it opens as a background app. I dunno why, but that just breaks Mine-imator for me.

EDIT: It works suddenly! Why does it take a long time to load? Is the GUI too lazy? xD

EDIT x2: HOW DO YOU DELETE ANYTHING??? Hmph, this is why I prefer a more simpler GUI. I want the older GUI, and right click support (to at least delete something!)

Edited by DotComCrash

Um...according to Windows 8...it opens as a background app. I dunno why, but that just breaks Mine-imator for me.

EDIT: It works suddenly! Why does it take a long time to load? Is the GUI too lazy?

EDIT x2: HOW DO YOU DELETE ANYTHING??? Hmph, this is why I prefer a more simpler GUI. I want the older position system, and right click support (to at least delete something!)

He said that delete will soon be back, please be patient

Miss the import animations feature (like 0.7 demo) please make it) I really need this feature :)

d0a6888eedbb.png

I agree, this is a very useful feature that 0.7 has but 1.0.0 does not. Also there is no Save As button either. These are simple but necessary features I feel

I agree, this is a very useful feature that 0.7 has but 1.0.0 does not. Also there is no Save As button either. These are simple but necessary features I feel

There is save as button,just download demo 2

The Glorious David, please add a way for us to delete objects. I'm making a rig, but to measure i put a character, and I need to delete it. And please put the button to import projects!

How Do i add an Item/Character?

Click in the Crafting Table.

Edited by Mamamiau

I did but I can only see the Save button, not Save As. If there is, can you show me where it is?

Oh my bad tough you were saying about the save button,sorry xD