Ender Betrayal Animation

MCwarrior... what on earth was that.. THIS. IS HARRASMENT. Every where I go on the web, "Hey guys! I'm Andy! Whats up?" and then " oh look a noob lets go be stupid imatture douchebags and troll him everywhere he goes. "hey! i made a test animatoin! check it out!" "HHHMMM I WONDER WAT ITS BASED ON. *sarcasing* i thought the internet was a nice place but no. trolls like you are stalking the web for victims. such immaturity... ¬¬

I haven't seen somebody go up to you and say "Oh look at this noob" or what not. People only hate when you literally -1 almost everything that contains enderman killing or something similar. 

Also, thinking that the internet was nice? That's a first for me.

DUDE! STOP!!! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL BECAUSE OF YOU AND EVEN Über AND HEAVENARIA (or waht ever his name is) SAID SO. STOP!!!

MCwarrior... what on earth was that.. THIS. IS HARRASMENT. Every where I go on the web, "Hey guys! I'm Andy! Whats up?" and then " oh look a noob lets go be stupid imatture douchebags and troll him everywhere he goes. "hey! i made a test animatoin! check it out!" "HHHMMM I WONDER WAT ITS BASED ON. *sarcasing* i thought the internet was a nice place but no. trolls like you are stalking the web for victims. such immaturity... ¬¬

SVINY IM NOT FIGHTING YOUR HARRASING ME!!! >.<;

there really needs to be a facepalm smiley face

THIS "being one of the rulers of mob from a game" IS ALL ROLEPLAY. IT IS PART OF A RP CHARACTER WHO SAVES THE WORLD.

Hey! We were just talking about you! All good things, friend. But seriously, this video was made in good spirit. It's just, it kinda pisses everyone off when you do these steps in order to successfully be annoying:

A: You use a random mob from minecraft as an excuse to get in to everything that you were either never invited to, or just plain weren't suppose to be involved in.

B: Not admitting that what you did was wrong, so you simply blame it on others because you see it easier.

C: Claim that what you did was okay, and that WE are the jerks, and annoying users here. I mean, COME ON, dude. seriously?

Edited by RetroSquirrel

Andy, would you kindly calm the hell down? (oh god, I'm apparently Andrew Ryan now)

We aren't harrassing you at all, or insulting you in the ways you describe. And every time we kill a fictional creature, that there are an infinite amount of. You tend to overreact and react very immaturely. And by saying "not replying to that excuse. You are just denying the truth. We're just stating the truth. You do always say "Deal with me being the Northern Endrian King", so maybe you should Deal with us killing a few endermen out of an infinite species and not overreact.

That's all I have to say,

--Aronan

you don't even RP.

Is it bad that I think it'd be kinda fun to RP with him?

SVINY IM NOT FIGHTING YOUR HARRASING ME!!! >.<;

You're fighting. :|

We aren't harassing you because you're a "noob."  We're telling you to stop being a total tool when you claim to be the Endrian King and go bat guano crazy when an Enderman is harmed.  They just keep on spawning and it's not like we're slaughtering your "people", so just chill out, please.

Kthxbai.

Edited by Pen

Dude how do you get that katana item???

It's my custom item sheet that i use for my animations. PM me if you want them.

not replying to that excuse.

Knock yourself out, kiddo. Go wild. woot. woot. xD

You're*

G.G.

HAHAHAHA!! "I'll rep you untill your BUTS fall off!"

That would be painful :D

Quite so.

wut just happened.

The magic of life, dear boy.