Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Whats a jpeg? The texture sheet? If so it's cause I used Tiny Pic to upload it

A jpeg is a file that uses a nice feature of compression. It's used for taking photos on an iPod for example. If you look at the title of a photo, it might say Test.jpg at the end. Basically, jpegs don't support the alpha layers unlike pngs. The reason why Mine-imator can't read the file is because it doesn't understand the codec. I think the file was converted into a jpeg because Tiny Pic had to compress the file. I'm just surprised to see that file. If you want to learn more about jpegs, click here. If you want to know what a png is, click here.

A jpeg is a file that uses a nice feature of compression. It's used for taking photos on an iPod for example. If you look at the title of a photo, it might say Test.jpg at the end. Basically, jpegs don't support the alpha layers unlike pngs. The reason why Mine-imator can't read the file is because it doesn't understand the codec. I think the file was converted into a jpeg because Tiny Pic had to compress the file. I'm just surprised to see that file. If you want to learn more about jpegs, click here. If you want to know what a png is, click here.

cool thanks for clearing that up

Every effect in this animation was made using this texture sheet

2uhs32h.jpg

The shadows are the square black thing

The lense flares were just the same square black thing but with a white overlay

The glow on the Beacon was the circle black thing with white overlay

The TNT had the black gradient one on each side

The explosion used the  circle black thing with red overlay

The sand blocks moving when he got up was just a long time thinking about how a block would move if that happened

Umm... do we have permission to use the texture sheet?