Epic Villager Rig Test to use in 1.0!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, I know I said I wouldn't be making animations anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't make tests. :D But anyways, this is sort of a sneak-peek at the new series I said I would be starting in 1.0! Anyway, enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlc7Bc5qMrA

Everyone's Getting Better At These Animations.....

Thanks! :D I think it's partly of everyone preparing for mine-imator to feel more like blender soon. 

half of the vid is just your intro and outro ;_;

but cool walking cycle tho.

Ya, I know, the intro and outro are really long, I'm trying to get new ones but I kinda want to make my own, instead of just making a post saying "ICANHAZ NEW INTRO AND OUTRO, YA?!" xD

how did you get the armor in there? and also (off topic) in your sig what does it mean by Coder?

The armor is from an advanced armor rig someone made, (Credit to them, by the way xD) and by coder, I mean I am using programs like unity to make small games and applications.

intro=26 seconds

animation=40 seconds

outro=37 seconds 

intro+outro= 63 seconds :|

nice animation thought +1

Like I said, gonna get a new intro and outro soon, but thanks! :)

ps: YAY LEGEND OF ZELDA TUNE!!! x3

Gotta love dem retro style achievement sound effects. :D

Can I Have The Link To The Villager Rig?

I made it myself, and it's not done yet, but when it is I will post it, and send you a link via PM if your interested :)

It actually looks kind of funny. More of a comedic appeal to it I'd say.

Thanks, but I kind of want to make it look as just an average walk, since the animated series I will be using it in will be more dramatic than funny.

That's a great walk animation!

Thanks, dude!

lel his bobbing is ridiculous xD

I know, I'll try to fix the walking animation so it keeps the same effect without the wide bobbing. :)

¡Jaja!That walking looks really cool!. +1 ye!,

Shank you! :D

Edited by RetroSquirrel