Boney Man the Hero 4 - New Hero of the Town (Last Episode)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

When you become a fan of someone, often times you try to be just like him.

However, despite the effort, sometimes the world just isn't by your side.

Could Boney Man save the town for one last time with one of his beloved fans?

This is the last episode for our bonebrained hero... for now. I used up all my creativity making this series, and the well is currently empty. Regardless, thanks for watching.

Again, this is like the craziest funniest series I have ever seen, its amazing how many twists and jokes you can put into an animation, then the funny movements, but yet they're all so smooth, everything about this is amazing, I would love to see more of this, basically can't wait for the next one.

And considering the "Current Monster school" Problem we have, this is something I want children to grow up with, It is short, It is funny, it makes no sense, its got some lessons in there, Its art on another level.  And its NOT completely sus or idiotic

Keep it up mate!

Imma save these for my kids...
Edited by Fox Miner

I agree with all of the things the people in this topic sayed bevore me.

Exept for monster shool, I don't now what it is.

When I saw a episode of this series for the first time I was sceptical and didn't thought it could be good. But man you changed my few of it. It is  so amazing and funny in his owen way, I never saw such a style bevore and it is so much in one thing as Fox Miner sayed. You managed to create something unique fantastic what combind so much things in one great ( I don't now what to write). It fits so well even if it don't match on the first look, but at the second. As I say you can find everywhere fantastic, great, awesom things youst if you are opend to it or want it. I will miss this series I guess too, even I watch a lot of content and I am like everytime full with things to see, but I am looking forward to the next episode. I am sure you will find ideas, creativity. Youst take your time and rest, maybe even work on other projects. The ideas should come and even not and this series might not continue. You did an elexet job and the series will live in us as long as we will remember them. You did awesom work, keep it up man.

10/10 definitly, the series deserve them.

Awesom stuff. Isn't realy comparable with anything I saw bevore because it is so younice. And ven if it is in his owen way as good as Songs of War I belive.

I am sorry for my english, this might contain a lot of mistakes, hope you enjoy it anyways.