A Pit Stop at The Race of the Year

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

TfGHYhk.png

As I shortly figured out that @niam his OC is a female I had to do some retexturing! But it went out good!

And Back to the race, we've been racing for a longer time (Actually not I am just silly making this up) we decided to make a Pit stop at a Gas station and then it got all weird as soon as "Niam" took of her helmet, don't ask why. BTW @FOXY TOONS and @LacaMenDRY what are you two chatting all about back there?

On 12/16/2021 at 12:14 AM, animation dude 888 said:

yes

1. There is nothing that I have against girls animating, actually I find those more attractive!

2. you're not a girl, literally everything says you're a dude, your account, your behavior, your jokes... Actually sometimes they are good! But you're not a girl!

Have a nice day Animation Dude!

:no:

On 12/16/2021 at 12:14 AM, animation dude 888 said:

yes

What the...

On 12/16/2021 at 7:23 AM, Fox Miner said:

1. There is nothing that I have against girls animating, actually I find those more attractive!

2. you're not a girl, literally everything says you're a dude, your account, your behavior, your jokes... Actually sometimes they are good! But you're not a girl!

Have a nice day Animation Dude!

:no:

On 12/16/2021 at 7:25 AM, animation dude 888 said:

what the how did u know bruh ?

WHY why I was thinking that you were a boy?!