Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ngl i saw some of your other stuff, i like that rig very much ^w^. And the atmosphere that comes out of the character, oh boy xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DCTAnimations said:

Oh I thought it was a girl, Give him a slight beard

 

Hmm, I'm more or less on the side of wrinkles and face deformation if he was ever drawn again, I'll think about it.

 

 

3 minutes ago, golemcz said:

Ngl i saw some of your other stuff, i like that rig very much ^w^. And the atmosphere that comes out of the character, oh boy xD.

Thank you mate, i do wonder what kind of atmosphere you thought about him 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MihalYK said:

Hmm, I'm more or less on the side of wrinkles and face deformation if he was ever drawn again, I'll think about it.

 

 

Thank you mate, i do wonder what kind of atmosphere you thought about him 🤔

By that i meant that, by the look of him you can get the picture that this fella has gone through enough to have some expirience in life and just goes for it, if some situation happens (like some fight or something). OR i'm just over imaging it :sweat:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, golemcz said:

OR i'm just over imaging it :sweat:.

Don't worry
You're not over imagining it.

If his age, which I'm not telling for now is an indicator of his experience...
Here's a hint on his age:

Spoiler

Timeline : Original -> Transported to the Future -> End of Times -> Travelled back to Original.

 

Edited by MihalYK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MihalYK said:

Don't worry
You're not over imagining it.

If his age, which I'm not telling for now is an indicator of his experience...
Here's a hint on his age:

  Reveal hidden contents

Timeline : Original -> Future -> End of Times ->  Travelled back to Original.

 

As i see it, he's experienced a lot :thumbsup:, thanks for getting me in picture, can't wait for more art.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...