JB Animations

Ashen (Character Creation)

Recommended Posts

I have to be honest here. Im not the latest and greatest person to create a 

completely original character let alone naming them.

But this one, is something Im very very proud of and thought is worth sharing.

if your still wondering "what's the name?"

Then here's a thing

The name Ashen and he somewhat has a habit of yelling "READY TO ROCK YALL!!!!"

ZmEuIEN.png

Also, Created Using Mine-Imator

Edited Using Paint.net

Edited by JB Animations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JB Animations said:

 completely original character

This isn't very original. And I know original. Character Design is ma jam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2018 at 7:15 AM, HeYoNia said:

40% of teens are like that.

Yes and no.

23 hours ago, Foxtrot0806 said:

This isn't very original. And I know original. Character Design is ma jam.

Really now ? well great for you but for me, this is all I can come up with.😕

22 hours ago, MoltenLapizza said:

is the teeth REALLY that shiny?

Nope. Just proof of how "good" my editing skills are 😅

 

On 5/14/2018 at 1:13 AM, Voxy said:

That looks nothing like Ashens.

0bc.gif

..........O....M....G. The one and only Voxy here ! Umm.... Hi!!! (Also, Pardon me, Who is this "Ashens"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, JB Animations said:

..........O....M....G. The one and only Voxy here ! Umm.... Hi!!! (Also, Pardon me, Who is this "Ashens"?

It's always amusing when people act like I'm a big deal. x3

He's a wonderful British YouTube chap who reviews crappy toys and eats food older than most of his audience on his brown couch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Voxy said:

It's always amusing when people act like I'm a big deal. x3

He's a wonderful British YouTube chap who reviews crappy toys and eats food older than most of his audience on his brown couch.

ooooooooooooooh............ Never Heard of him😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.