Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm starting to love making wallpapers, kinda want to make comic series as well. I don't know we'll see I guess.

So, a friend of mine @Slime found a old skin of my character in a casual style clothing i would wear around in real life.

What better way to then to rig the skin and put it into a few wallpapers (besides a animation of course)

Both wallpapers took around 2-4 hours each, including lighting and posing.

First one is called "Relaxing at a Restaurant." I was listening to the UnderTale OST and one of my favorite songs came on called "It's raining somewhere else". So, i thought of a restaurant or a nice place to relax, eat and watch the rain or the night sky and then it happened.

Included are  some random scenery rigs made by @SKIBBZ from one of his old packs. I didn't want to take credit for the packs, and plus the skin was a random skin i found online. It had that kind of formal look, as if he is going to eat somewhere fancy.

If you are also wondering why the scenery around him is lit up by glowstone and his face is a bluish tone to it. I wanted to have the night shine on him from the window from behind the camera.

Warning: Slightly Large Image in Spoiler

Spoiler

9fQqy4P.png

Finally, the second one is called "That one annoying thing". Now, personally i love fishing and almost everything about the sport. Can't wait to cast my line into the water this year.

Then it came that the most annoying thing about going fishing is that the weather can be so unpredictable at times. Like, I just got both rain and snow in the same day.

So, i decided to make a wallpaper for basically "what i want to do right now, but can't" kind of moment.

Camping Rig by @BloxTheRigger

And Yes, that is one messed up hand rig. It's from a old rig which remade shortly after.

Spoiler

Dn9PST3.png

Alright, that's about it for right now. I'll see all of you later.

P.S. If you have an idea for a wallpaper, I'd love to hear it to see what I could make out of it.

Fun Fact: That skin was originally made for one of my animations by me, maybe a month or two ago. But i ended up cancelling the animation. I beleive either i brought it up in a call, or mob asked if i had a casual skin, then this rig came about. I made two versions, one with shoes, one without.

3 minutes ago, MasterArcher12 said:

Areaof Improvment: The first one: The character's eyes are bright

That's just a personal preference and plus that is just the light shining of the white surface. His eyes are on 5% brightness atm.

And can you please be more specific on the "Area's of Improvement"? Just wondering.

5 hours ago, MobKiller Animations said:

That's just a personal preference and plus that is just the light shining of the white surface. His eyes are on 5% brightness atm.

And can you please be more specific on the "Area's of Improvement"? Just wondering.

Yeah, okay. And the "Areas of Improvement"? I mean the Eye brightness