• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  
Shadow

Sword Rig V.1

1 hour ago, Beast4000gamer said:

??

That means he agrees with you. ;)

@Shadow The sword is great in my opinion. There seems to be some slight z-fighting at the tip, and the hilt could use just a tiny bit of work. Other than that, really good mate.

43 minutes ago, Colonel Muffin said:

That means he agrees with you. ;)

@Shadow The sword is great in my opinion. There seems to be some slight z-fighting at the tip, and the hilt could use just a tiny bit of work. Other than that, really good mate.

Thank you. :)

Here we go again..

STOP saying the rig is bad, there is no need for you to put that in the title. It just makes you seem like you can't take feedback and want everyone to be nice to you. You don't accomplish anything by putting "Horrible" "Crappy" "Bad" "Don't click" in the title. 

Just now, Patrick said:

Here we go again..

STOP saying the rig is bad, there is no need for you to put that in the title. It just makes you seem like you can't take feedback and want everyone to be nice to you. You don't accomplish anything by putting "Horrible" "Crappy" "Bad" "Don't click" in the title. 

Alright, sorry for that. If I could change the title I would.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:37 AM, Beast4000gamer said:

The Sword rig is'nt crappy but the posing is.

Yes, but this should be about the rig not the image showing the rig. If it were about the image it would be in wallpapers and art now wouldn't it?

14 hours ago, TheIceBlock3 said:

Yes, but this should be about the rig not the image showing the rig. If it were about the image it would be in wallpapers and art now wouldn't it?

Actually, it should be in wallpapers and art because it doesn't have a download link and I didn't say this is about the image.

On 11/9/2017 at 4:17 PM, Beast4000gamer said:

Actually, it should be in wallpapers and art because it doesn't have a download link and I didn't say this is about the image.

Or Work In Progress. I wasn't exactly sure where to post it, since I decided to post it here.