Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Can I use these skins for my youtube videos?

Do you mean the weapons...?

Of course. Now that I have finished all my requests, these weapons are released on a creative commons 0 license. That means you can edit, preview in videos, and use these weapons however you wish. You don't even need to provide credit! (Although it's very nice to)

Do you mean the weapons...?

Of course. Now that I have finished all my requests, these weapons are released on a creative commons 0 license. That means you can edit, preview in videos, and use these weapons however you wish. You don't even need to provide credit! (Although it's very nice to)

I'll probably provide credit regardless, force of habit.

Try re-downloading it. All the files should be included. When you open the .zip file up, is this what you see?

Wr3U9pb.png

Yes? Good. Now open the "Mine-imator Halo 4 Magnum" Folder. Is this what you see also?

C2lfJtP.png

Great. Now you should see the folder that says: "magnum_prebuilt" Open that folder.

Inside it should include files like this:

FLy3N2R.png

If you notice the file: magnum_prebuilt.mani, that's the file you need to load this rig.But first you need to go back out a few steps and unload the folder somewhere; preferably in a place you can remember.

To open the rig this way, open Mine-imator and select the 'import animation' button.

5Pl7OoZ.png

From there, you find the same file we just talked about.

And there you have it. That's how to load most, if not all of my schematics. Just look for the the folder that says "prebuilt" at the end of it. And in some cases, there are multiple. Meaning there are multiple versions.

I have done all this and it says the animation program needs an update and I'm in 0.7 demo. Help!

yez    

u no itz joke?

Stop. He's gone. Get over it. He broke the rules, Now I'll pull- wait, wrong song.

But He's gone, He broke the rules, No coming back, and constantly mentioning him is getting quite annoying to be frank,

Sorry if this sounded rude but seriously. 

May I say that the pre-built files will need to be converted to .object format in order to work in 1.0.0? I will wait, but do any of you know this or how long it will take to convert?

Here's what I plan to do:

1. Take all of the guns and make two separate copies.

2. Make one set compatible with 0.7 Demo

3. Pack all of the old guns and make them into one large .zip file

4. Take the other copy and make them compatible with 1.0.0 demo

5. Re-link all old copies in their corresponding places

This way, to please both sides of people who use the program and to keep the old versions as a backup in case something goes wrong.

'No object file found in this archive' Hmm... I thought it was updated now? (Help!)

I downloaded the Glock 18 and the E-11 Star Wars one.

Maybe it's just my computer, only one rig has ever worked for me so far.

Edited by Ocelot

'No object file found in this archive' Hmm... I thought it was updated now? (Help!)

I downloaded the Glock 18 and the E-11 Star Wars one.

Maybe it's just my computer, only one rig has ever worked for me so far.

Thank you for pointing that out. It will be fixed shortly.

Who-hoo! It's now for 1.0.0! Even though you no longer make requests, it's a shame no one requested for the Tommy Gun. :(

I suggest you read the whole topic again. I did update the topic too.  ;)

Already agree notification? xD
I do not know very well English, so do not read too much of this message ... 
Quick answer: Yes or no xD
If yes, please Imi Tavor Tar21 xD

Could you please explain in a more clear tone? I don't understand your context. You may use your native language if you wish.