Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Could you please explain in a more clear tone? I don't understand your context. You may use your native language if you wish.

Chciałbym, abyś wykonał Rig Karabinu: 'Imi Tar 21'
Czy możesz to wykonać?

I would like you to perform Rig Gun 'Imi Tar 21' 
Can you do this?

Chciałbym, abyś wykonał Rig Karabinu: 'Imi Tar 21'
Czy możesz to wykonać?

I would like you to perform Rig Gun 'Imi Tar 21' 
Can you do this?

Ah, so you want me to make the Tar 21? I will have to respond to that request later. The request form still isn't up yet.

Finally after being rusty on making these weapons, I present to you, the Colt Peacemaker.

PZrFt5K.png

Hey look! I'm not dead!

Also this preview image was inspired by the cover of Fallout: New Vegas. I've been playing it recently and boy is it fun.

Hey I got fallout:nv recently too and yea its great!

Anyway nice to see you back again, I love these weapons. But are they still compatable in 1.0.0?

I return back bearing gifts! (Incoming 4k render)

37aafba829.pngI present to you, the Mine-imator Armory Attachment Package. This contains three attachments that can be used for various weapons. I'll go over them now:

1. Tactical Flashlight. Can be useful for dark areas and illuminating your target with fine precision.

2. Eotech Holographic sight. Contains 5 reticles to choose from and they can have their color changed.

3. The Masterkey Shotgun. Able to hold 4 shells, this handy little device makes you a more versatile enemy on the battlefield. Changing from far range to short range has never been easier!

Just a note: The schematics aren't sized down like most rigs are. (Besides the flashlight) If you parent the folders to the 'base' of the weapon it should size them correctly. However if it doesn't look right, you can size and adjust them to your liking.

To download these new attachments, look for them on the brand spankin' new attachment section!

Since ZZZZane released his I though it fit for you all to have a camo to go with it. It works on all weapons, and can be done in one step. Just replace the corresponding camo with the new one.

12a27cce48.png

More camos to come, and hopefully they won't look bad.

Hello old friend.

gCFXRSa.png

The finest revolver available in the selection. The first weapon I ever made. The Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum, is now updated and ready for action!

This weapon tells the tale of the Mine-imator Armory just by looking at it. The nostolgia may catch you as it does catch me making it. Going crazy on the proportions and scratching my head wondering what would be the right size. Thinking in the back of my mind how the textures would work. Then I crafted it and released in a year ago.

Also a new weapon!

8CDNIwP.png
This update would be nothing without a new gun for you guys to toy around with. The Steyr Aug Bullpup assault rifle. My first bullpup to date. Bullpup means all of the action is in the back (stock) so it reduces recoil and improves aim.

Well, that's it for this update. I do have a Thompson planned in the future, so stay tuned for it!

How do I load the guns? o.O  I have trouble using them, but I really want to use it. It looks so awesome...

If you are using Mine-imator 1.0.0, open the gun's directory and find a folder that says "weapon_prebuilt" open that folder and find the only .object file. That will load the gun.

If you are using Mine-imator 0.7, they don't load right with the new texture sheet. However if you still insist on using them in the obsolete version, load the .mani file instead.