Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

After logging in earlier I noticed a post by @ZeroMatic[1]. I quickly got to work on making a similar looking picture since now, an idea that's just been in my head for a long time was put into Mine-imator by someone else. And I wanted my own version. Although I really would have liked to never have to have seen it in cubes in the first place.

Here are some shots of it.

Spoiler

jlDGS6M.pngpM1IvqY.pngvBYfrZN.pngMUQ63zJ.png

I really don't like putting two eyes on my character. It somehow looks wrong.
Also, the modeling for the regular me reminds me of Slamacow somehow.Slamacow.png
I planned to make this a gif, and still might when I get the time. And figure out how to make the particles loop.
I also notice that only the particles coming from his head are transparent. The rest should have been as well.

I don't have Adobe or any other image editing software. I just modeled and added spotlights. But even so, any kind of criticism is welcome.

EDIT: I added "[4K]" to the title because 1, it's true. B, I want to see if that attracts more people. If you're reading this. Congrats, it's just a social experiment, bro.

P.S. I may or may not update this post with good or really bad news tomorrow.
UPDATE: Good news. After several months of fearing I have cancer along with about 3-4 anxiety attacks cause of it. I went in for a checkup and found out nothing is wrong! I learned to live in fear now I feel weird.

For an animated version (gif) go here.

Edited by Nickolias

9 hours ago, Warlust said:

Didn't cared about it being 4k.

Only came here for the title.

Btw, it's mate. My only question is why is his hand color uneven?

Pardon? If it's the shadow figure you're referring to then I must have messed up on the colouring. If it's the regular character then that's just lighting.

5 hours ago, ZeroMatic said:

oh neat! Someone actually looks at my post lol.

I can see both of our images have different backstories to them.

Yours was a game if I got the message right. Mine was born of pure fear I had for something.

7 hours ago, Shane said:

c67df4a60c.gif

1 hour ago, DizzyProductions said:

The dark figure could have better bending on its back and legs, maybe add scenery, and maybe render it in cinematic?

Other than that good job

I KNOW I SHOULD ADD SCENERY BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T USE GRASS.

ALSO WHAT IS CINEMATIC RENDERING?

Edited by Nickolias