Lifesize Steve Statue Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Why hello everyone of the Mine-Imator forums!

Today, I got a little inspired, and I decided to create a life size Steve statue rig!

A few photos to demonstrate it:

I had a lot of fun making this, and it was actually surprisingly simple.

Each piece of the body is a schematic, taken from an in-game statue that I had built. 

I'm really proud of how this turned out, since this is my first custom rig, but I'd love to improve.

DOWNLOAD

Thank you very much if you have downloaded it, and be sure to read the "READ ME" file in the folder ;)

Be sure to tell me what you think!

Edited by Scorpio Scarf
Updated Download link

1 hour ago, Scorpio Scarf said:

I only wanted to use pure stone blocks, so anything other than these were out of the window.

Natural stone blocks? I don't really understand. Because if that's what you mean, you used stone bricks for the hair.

22 minutes ago, Red said:

Natural stone blocks? I don't really understand. Because if that's what you mean, you used stone bricks for the hair.

Hmm... you're right. I guess I lost my train of though once I got to the hair, since it was the last thing I had built. My bad.

27 minutes ago, Scorpio Scarf said:

Hmm... you're right. I guess I lost my train of though once I got to the hair, since it was the last thing I had built. My bad.

Actually it counts because of strongholds. :ph34r:

Looks pretty nice actually. Don't know what it would be used for but it looks great.

1 hour ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Actually it counts because of strongholds. :ph34r:

Looks pretty nice actually. Don't know what it would be used for but it looks great.

Yeah, what he said!

All jokes aside, this was made for an animation I'm working on, but I wanted to post it here because someone else might want to use it as well o.O